This sale has ended.
LIVE AUCTION! VEHICLES, TOOLS, TRAILERS, COLLECTIBLES, HOUSEHOLD ITEMS AND MORE!
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This listing is for an ESTATE AUCTION at a specific location.
LIVE AUCTION! VEHICLES, TOOLS, TRAILERS, COLLECTIBLES, HOUSEHOLD ITEMS AND MORE!
EVERYTHING SELLS REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
SATURDAY FEBRUARY 16TH 2019
PREVIEW 9:00 AM START 10:00 AM
Don’t miss this LIVE Estate Auction in Tonopah! This Estate has an assortment of Vehicles, Tools, Trailers, Collectibles, Household Items, and So Much More! As always, our auctions are No Reserve, Live, In-Person and everything always sells REGARDLESS of PRICE!
ATTENTION: ALL VALUABLES WILL BE KEPT OFF-SITE UNTIL THE DAY OF THE AUCTION!
35404 W Wayland Dr, Tonopah, AZ 85354
Major Cross Streets – (S 335th Ave and W Salome Hwy) Park on Street and Please Do Not Block Drives!
FEATURED AUCTION ITEMS:
- 1981 Jeep Laredo CJ-5 with Gm Vortec 6 Engine. Modified and Extended! You won't find another one on the road. Please see the owner’s sale bill that states all what the jeep has! (located in the pictures) VIN# 1jcbm85A9bt076622
- 2004 Ford F150 Lariat 5.4 Triton Engine Series 4x4 Extended Cab with Bed Shell. VIN#1ftpx14574nb39122
- 1984 Ford F250 Truck VIN# 2fthf26g7eca45454
- 1996 Cherokee Jeep VIN# 1j4fj68s9tl261303
- 1994 Ford Escort VIN# 1farp11j9rw330462
- Flatbed Trailer 16' Length Approximately
- Small Utility Trailer
- Large Conex Storage Container
- High End Tools By Delta and Craftsmen
- Dolleys, Racks and Hand Tools
- Miller Millermatic Challenger 172 Welder
- Lincoln Weld-Pak 100
- 19th Century Antique Wood Carpenters Box with TONS of Antique Tools!!!! A must see.
- Mission Oak Bedroom Furniture
- Iron Dining Table and Chairs
- EARLY Acoma Native American Pots
- GALLERY Modern Native American Pots, Signed with Original Documentation!
- Sterling Silver Goblets
- 2 Southwest Tribal Hand Made Rugs
- Mission Oak Living Room Set
- DeGrazia Collectibles
- HUGE Taxidermy Large Mouth Bass
- Old Racing Trophies
- DVD Collection
- Mid Century Modern Vintage Chair and Side Table
- The Great Courses History DVD Sets (these are expensive, looks these up)
- Brand new vintage dresses
- Asian Silk Kimono
- and so much more! Few all of the pictures
If Bidding on a Car: We will only take certified funds (cash, cashier’s check or wire transfer) for cars, any car that is over $2,000 in final auction price requires you to have a $2,000 non-refundable cash deposit if you are the winning bidder. Any car that sells less than $2,000 requires a $1,000 cash deposit. As soon as the auctioneer says “SOLD” you will need to turn over the non-refundable cash deposit. The balance of certified funds is due by Monday at 5:00 pm. This keeps the people who just want to play out of the bidding. Once payment has cleared we will meet you with the car at a 3rd party MVD to transfer title and register the car.
NOTE: We are obligated to collect City and State Sales Tax on all vehicles unless you are a registered automotive dealer and bring a completed AZ Form 5000.
Don't miss our quality Estate Sales and No Reserve Estate Auctions! Come out and you will see why we are the fastest growing LIVE estate sale, auction and appraisal business in Arizona! We don't mess around! Our sales and auctions are entertaining, LIVE and in person and most important our estate sales and auctions are always honest and fair! All Fidelity Estate Services estate auctions are No Reserve! This means that everything sells regardless of price!
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/fidelityestateservices
Something caught your eye but you can’t make it to the sale? We take absentee bids for qualified bidders. For Absentee Bids call or email us at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to work with you on an Absentee Bid! Note: Due to the unique nature of our live auctions and volume of merchandise we can only accept absentee bids for items $500 or higher. If you are interested in smaller items and can't make it to the sale we recommend that you send a representative to bid as the items must be removed the day of the sale.
Need Cash? Got something to sell? Let Fidelity Estate Services handle your estate or personal property liquidations. We are still accepting Quality consignments for all future auctions!
Thank you to all our loyal customers and we look forward to meeting new friends and faces at our next LIVE auction!
Auction Rules / Terms and Conditions: Any bidder attending the auction agrees to all of Fidelity Estate Services Terms and Conditions.
- All SALES are FINAL, we sell everything AS-IS, WHERE IS. It is the Buyer / Bidders responsibility to inspect the merchandise during the preview / inspection period. Any refunds for merchandise will be determined at the sole discretion of the Auctioneer.
- Transfer of Merchandise: Buyer / Bidder agrees that they are responsible for the merchandise and that ownership conveys to the bidder the second the Auction says “Sold” or drops the “Hammer”. The Buyer / Bidder is responsible for possession of their merchandise and will be obligated to pay for their merchandise even in the event they fail to secure their purchase.
- Buyer’s Premium: Buyer /Bidder agrees to pay 15% buyers premium on top of the winning bid price for any merchandise purchased regardless of price, type or condition.
- Sales Tax: Buyer / Bidder is responsible for paying the cost of the merchandise plus a buyer’s premium as well as applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type.
- Credit Card Payments: Any Bidder / Buyer who pays with a credit card accepts the merchandise AS-IS and agrees to not dispute credit card charges or request chargeback with the buyers’ credit card company.
- Payment Types: We accept Cash, Credit and Debit Cards (Checks only accepted from established customers who are approved by the Auctioneer)
- Tax Exempt Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file, as well as complete and sign Arizona Form 5000 A.
- Bidding on a Car: We will only take certified funds for payment on vehicles, this means you must pay for the vehicle with cash, wire transfer or bank issued cashier check in order for the title to be transferred. To be eligible to bid on a vehicle you MUST have $2,000 non-refundable cash down as soon as the auctioneer says “SOLD”. This keeps the people who just want to play out of the bidding. Once payment has cleared we will meet you with the car at a 3rd party MVD to transfer title and register the car.
- Photography and Video Release: From time to time Fidelity Estate Services may elect to photograph or video record any part or all of our auctions. All auction attendees agree to consent that Fidelity Estate Services may use this photography or video footage for business and promotional purposes.
- Loading and Moving: For insurance reasons you are responsible for moving or loading your items however, we do have moving services we can recommend.
- Fidelity Estate Services is not responsible for any injuries or accidents
- Fidelity Estate Services Auction Rules and Terms are subject to change without notice.
keywords: furniture, like new, quality, high end, table, chairs, chair, dining set, living room, bedroom, couch, sofa, loveseat, love seat, recliner, rocker, collectibles, collection, figurines, art, artwork, antiques, antique, garage sale, estate sale, tag sale, auction, live auction, estate liquidation, estate buyout, yard sale, garage sale, tools, household goods, home décor, end table, sofa table, entry table, coffee table, speakers, surround sound, tv, appliance, kitchen ware, jewelry, rings, necklace, watch, bed, clock, painting, framed art, cheap, expensive, gold, silver, earrings, pendant, ottoman, dishes, china, porcelain, statue, statues, sculpture, mirror, mirrors, van, car, for sale, buy, sell, tools, decorations, rug, silk rugs, Asian, Mexican pottery, Indian jewelry, turquoise, stamps, coins, knives, knife, games, toys, stamp, patio, keyboard, guitar, hutch, chest, art glass, plates, dolls, doll, collection, elephant, lamp, lamps, vintage, chicken, rooster, milk glass, tea set, yard sale, gold, platinum, silver, jewelry, diamond, diamonds, coins, sterling silver, gems, minerals, pearls, collectibles, estates, luxury, watch, watches, luxury cars, fine art, paintings, art glass, native American jewelry, Navajo rugs and artifacts, antiques, music box, collectibles, furniture, vintage, dolls, china, Asian, porcelain, pottery, rugs, French, Italian, lamp, sofa, art glass, tools, estate auctions, estate liquidation, clock, clocks, antiques, antique