This sale has ended.
LIVE AUCTION! LIKE NEW FURNITURE, FIREARMS, EXERCISE EQUIPMENT, TOOLS AND MORE!
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This listing is for an ESTATE AUCTION at a specific location.
LIVE AUCTION! LIKE NEW FURNITURE, FIREARMS, EXERCISE EQUIPMENT, TOOLS AND MORE!
Everything Sells Regardless of Price!
Saturday February 9th 2019
Auction Preview at 9:00 AM Auction Start at 10:00 AM
LIVE Estate Auction in North Scottsdale! Almost Everything in this House is Less than 1 YEAR OLD! Top Quality Home Furnishings, Bose Wave Radios, Tools, Golf Clubs, Exercise Equipment, Household Items and So Much More! As always, our auctions are No Reserve, Live, In-Person and everything always sells REGARDLESS of PRICE!
ATTENTION: ALL VALUABLES WILL BE KEPT OFF-SITE UNTIL THE DAY OF THE AUCTION!
14335 East Peak View Rd, Scottsdale AZ 85262
Major Cross Streets – (E Rio Verde Drive and N 141st Street) Park on the Street. Please Do Not Block Drives!
Items up for Auction: (Partial List) Check back… new items added daily!
FEATURED AUCTION ITEMS:
- The furniture in this residence is the best of the best, all top quality made!
- High End Reclaimed Wood Dining Table with Leaves and 6 Quality Chairs
- High End King Sized Reclaimed Wood Bedroom Set with 2 Night stands, Dresser, and Mirror
- Pair of Arts and Crafts Stained Glass Lamps
- New Microfiber Reclining Love Seat
- Modern Rustic Bedroom Set with Night Stands
- New Mission Oak Wood Cabinet
- Top Quality Brown Leather Oversized Sofa and Arm Chair with Nail Trim
- Rustic Tile Top 3 piece Living Room Table Set
- Executive Office Desk and Chair
- 2 Bose Wave Radios
- High Quality Sound Bar with Remote
- Quality Oak Lawyers Book Cases
- TRUE Treadmill
- High End Golf Club Sets
- 5 Large Flat Screen TVs (Either LED or LCD)
- Modern Rustic Patio Table with 6 Reclining Chairs
- Weber Stainless BBQ Grill
- Multiple Stainless-Steel Shelving Racks
- Everlast Boxing and Gym Stand with weights
- 2 Trek Multitrack Off-Road bicycles
- 3 Top Quality Aluminum Ladders
- Red Craftsman Stack Tool Chest with Tools
FIREARM LOT LIST
- P1- Glock 43 9X19 USA Serial #ACCN286
- P2- Glock 19 Austria 9x19 Serial # FVX289
- P3- M&P 22 Compact Smith & Wesson Springfield, MA, Serial# HHT6104
- P4- Mossberg Int’l 702 Plinkster .22cal Long Rifle Made in Brazil with scope and case Serial # DJ160193
- Lots of Ammunition
...And so much more!
Don't miss our quality Estate Sales and No Reserve Estate Auctions! Come out and you will see why we are the fastest growing LIVE estate sale, auction and appraisal business in Arizona! We don't mess around! Our sales and auctions are entertaining, LIVE and in person and most important our estate sales and auctions are always honest and fair! All Fidelity Estate Services estate auctions are No Reserve! This means that everything sells regardless of price!
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/fidelityestateservices
Something caught your eye but you can’t make it to the sale? We take absentee bids for qualified bidders. For Absentee Bids call or email us at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to work with you on an Absentee Bid! Note: Due to the unique nature of our live auctions and volume of merchandise we can only accept absentee bids for items $500 or higher. If you are interested in smaller items and can't make it to the sale we recommend that you send a representative to bid as the items must be removed the day of the sale.
Need Cash? Got something to sell? Let Fidelity Estate Services handle your estate or personal property liquidations. We are still accepting Quality consignments for all future auctions!
Thank you to all our loyal customers and we look forward to meeting new friends and faces at our next LIVE auction!
Auction Rules / Terms and Conditions: Any bidder attending the auction agrees to all of Fidelity Estate Services Terms and Conditions.
- All SALES are FINAL, we sell everything AS-IS, WHERE IS. It is the Buyer / Bidders responsibility to inspect the merchandise during the preview / inspection period. Any refunds for merchandise will be determined at the sole discretion of the Auctioneer.
- Transfer of Merchandise: Buyer / Bidder agrees that they are responsible for the merchandise and that ownership conveys to the bidder the second the Auction says “Sold” or drops the “Hammer”. The Buyer / Bidder is responsible for possession of their merchandise and will be obligated to pay for their merchandise even in the event they fail to secure their purchase.
- Buyer’s Premium: Buyer /Bidder agrees to pay 15% buyers premium on top of the winning bid price for any merchandise purchased regardless of price, type or condition.
- Sales Tax: Buyer / Bidder is responsible for paying the cost of the merchandise plus a buyer’s premium as well as applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type.
- Credit Card Payments: Any Bidder / Buyer who pays with a credit card accepts the merchandise AS-IS and agrees to not dispute credit card charges or request chargeback with the buyers’ credit card company.
- Payment Types: We accept Cash, Credit and Debit Cards (Checks only accepted from established customers who are approved by the Auctioneer)
- Tax Exempt Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file, as well as complete and sign Arizona Form 5000 A.
- Bidding on a Car: We will only take certified funds for payment on vehicles, this means you must pay for the vehicle with cash, wire transfer or bank issued cashier check in order for the title to be transferred. To be eligible to bid on a vehicle you MUST have $2,000 non-refundable cash down as soon as the auctioneer says “SOLD”. This keeps the people who just want to play out of the bidding. Once payment has cleared we will meet you with the car at a 3rd party MVD to transfer title and register the car.
- Photography and Video Release: From time to time Fidelity Estate Services may elect to photograph or video record any part or all of our auctions. All auction attendees agree to consent that Fidelity Estate Services may use this photography or video footage for business and promotional purposes.
- Loading and Moving: For insurance reasons you are responsible for moving or loading your items however, we do have moving services we can recommend.
- Fidelity Estate Services is not responsible for any injuries or accidents
- Fidelity Estate Services Auction Rules and Terms are subject to change without notice.
keywords: furniture, like new, quality, high end, table, chairs, chair, dining set, living room, bedroom, couch, sofa, loveseat, love seat, recliner, rocker, collectibles, collection, figurines, art, artwork, antiques, antique, garage sale, estate sale, tag sale, auction, live auction, estate liquidation, estate buyout, yard sale, garage sale, tools, household goods, home décor, end table, sofa table, entry table, coffee table, speakers, surround sound, tv, appliance, kitchen ware, jewelry, rings, necklace, watch, bed, clock, painting, framed art, cheap, expensive, gold, silver, earrings, pendant, ottoman, dishes, china, porcelain, statue, statues, sculpture, mirror, mirrors, van, car, for sale, buy, sell, tools, decorations, rug, silk rugs, Asian, Mexican pottery, Indian jewelry, turquoise, stamps, coins, knives, knife, games, toys, stamp, patio, keyboard, guitar, hutch, chest, art glass, plates, dolls, doll, collection, elephant, lamp, lamps, vintage, chicken, rooster, milk glass, tea set, yard sale, gold, platinum, silver, jewelry, diamond, diamonds, coins, sterling silver, gems, minerals, pearls, collectibles, estates, luxury, watch, watches, luxury cars, fine art, paintings, art glass, native American jewelry, Navajo rugs and artifacts, antiques, music box, collectibles, furniture, vintage, dolls, china, Asian, porcelain, pottery, rugs, French, Italian, lamp, sofa, art glass, tools, estate auctions, estate liquidation, clock, clocks, antiques, antique