This sale has ended.
ESTATE 2013 Lincoln MKZ, Gold & Silver Bullion, Tools, and more!
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This listing is for an ESTATE AUCTION at a specific location.
LIVE AUCTION ****Saturday*** October 12th, 2019
Preview 9AM Auction 10AM
28824 N. Maravilla Drive, San Tan Valley, AZ 85143
The people who make the drive will get the DEALS!
This one is worth the drive!
***MORE PICTURES TO COME***
Estate Vehicle: (MUST HAVE $2,000.00 Down in CASH the second we say SOLD if you are the winning bidder.)
Listing of items: 2013 LINCOLN MKS 4 DOOR SEDAN W/ ALL THE OPTIONS!!! FULLY LOADED, SENIOR OWNED, MAINTAINED AND DRIVEN! VIN# 3LN6L2GK8DR821515
******Solutions from Science Electic Generator with Windynation Polycrystalline Portable Solar Panel *****
20-30+ US Graded US Silver American Eagles
· $10 1986 MS 69 Graded Cased GOLD Coin
· Large “Executive Vault” Gun Safe
· Entire house full of Matching Custom Made and Carved Furniture including: Bedroom Set, Dining Table and Chairs, and Cabinet
· Antique Porcelain
· Leather Sofa Sets ( client paid $7,500 for the set)
· Large Flat Screen TV, almost new
· Antique Cedar and Humpback Trunks
· Antique Dressers
· Dyson Vacuum
· ANTIQUE FINE ART!!!! Do you research on these paintings
· Mid-Century Modern Complete Bedroom Set
· 20thC. Asian Quill Work Framed Art
· Breville Juicer
· Coin Collection: Sealed Coins in Cases and UN-CUT $1 Bill Sheets!
· GARAGE LOADED with Premium tools!!!!
Auction Rules / Terms and Conditions: Any bidder attending the auction agrees to all of Fidelity Estate Services Terms and Conditions.
- All SALES are FINAL, we sell everything AS-IS, WHERE IS. It is the Buyer / Bidders responsibility to inspect the merchandise during the preview / inspection period. Any refunds for merchandise will be determined at the sole discretion of the Auctioneer.
- Transfer of Merchandise: Buyer / Bidder agrees that they are responsible for the merchandise and that ownership conveys to the bidder the second the Auction says “Sold” or drops the “Hammer”. The Buyer / Bidder is responsible for possession of their merchandise and will be obligated to pay for their merchandise even in the event they fail to secure their purchase.
- Buyer’s Premium: Buyer /Bidder agrees to pay 15% buyer’s premium for cash transactions, and 18% buyer’s premium for credit/debit card transactions on top of the winning bid price for any merchandise purchased regardless of price, type or condition.
- Sales Tax: Buyer / Bidder is responsible for paying the cost of the merchandise plus a buyer’s premium as well as applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type.
- Credit Card Payments: Any Bidder / Buyer who pays with a credit card accepts the merchandise AS-IS and agrees to not dispute credit card charges or request chargeback with the buyers’ credit card company.
- Payment Types: We accept Cash, Credit and Debit Cards (Checks only accepted from established customers who are approved by the Auctioneer)
- Tax Exempt Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file, as well as complete and sign Arizona Form 5000 A.
- Bidding on a Car: We will only take certified funds for payment on vehicles, this means you must pay for the vehicle with cash, wire transfer or bank issued cashier check in order for the title to be transferred. To be eligible to bid on a vehicle you MUST have $2,000 non-refundable cash down as soon as the auctioneer says “SOLD”. This keeps the people who just want to play out of the bidding. Once payment has cleared, we will meet you with the car at a 3rd party MVD to transfer title and register the car.
- Photography and Video Release: From time to time Fidelity Estate Services may elect to photograph or video record any part or all of our auctions. All auction attendees agree to consent that Fidelity Estate Services may use this photography or video footage for business and promotional purposes.
- Loading and Moving: For insurance reasons you are responsible for moving or loading your items however, we do have moving services we can recommend.
- Fidelity Estate Services is not responsible for any injuries or accidents
- Fidelity Estate Services Auction Rules and Terms are subject to change without notice.
keywords: furniture, like new, quality, high end, table, chairs, chair, dining set, living room, bedroom, couch, sofa, loveseat, love seat, recliner, rocker, collectibles, collection, figurines, art, artwork, antiques, antique, garage sale, estate sale, tag sale, auction, live auction, estate liquidation, estate buyout, yard sale, garage sale, tools, household goods, home décor, end table, sofa table, entry table, coffee table, speakers, surround sound, tv, appliance, kitchen ware, jewelry, rings, necklace, watch, bed, clock, painting, framed art, cheap, expensive, gold, silver, earrings, pendant, ottoman, dishes, china, porcelain, statue, statues, sculpture, mirror, mirrors, van, car, for sale, buy, sell, tools, decorations, rug, silk rugs, Asian, Mexican pottery, Indian jewelry, turquoise, stamps, coins, knives, knife, games, toys, stamp, patio, keyboard, guitar, hutch, chest, art glass, plates, dolls, doll, collection, elephant, lamp, lamps, vintage, chicken, rooster, milk glass, tea set, yard sale, gold, platinum, silver, jewelry, diamond, diamonds, coins, sterling silver, gems, minerals, pearls, collectibles, estates, luxury, watch, watches, luxury cars, fine art, paintings, art glass, native American jewelry, Navajo rugs and artifacts, antiques, music box, collectibles, furniture, vintage, dolls, china, Asian, porcelain, pottery, rugs, French, Italian, lamp, sofa, art glass, tools, estate auctions, estate liquidation, clock, clocks, antiques, antique