This sale has ended.
LIVE SEATED AUCTION! FANTASTIC NATIVE AMERICAN JEWELRY, FIREARM, FINE ART, COINS, HANDBAGS & MORE!
ABOUT THIS SALE:
LIVE SEATED AUCTION! FANTASTIC NATIVE AMERICAN JEWELRY, FIREARM, FINE ART, COINS, HANDBAGS & MORE!
DON’T SWEAT THE HEAT! THIS AUCTION WILL BE HELD INDOORS AT OUR WAREHOUSE! WE HAVE COLD AC AND PLENTY OF ROOM!
Everything Sells Regardless of Price!
Saturday June 16th 2018
Auction Preview at 8:00 AM Auction Start at 9:00 AM
Don’t miss this LIVE Auction in Phoenix! We have a Fantastic indoor seated auction being held in our Phoenix warehouse location! Don’t worry about the heat as the entire auction will be held indoors in our warehouse with cold AC! We an awesome collection of Native American Silver Jewelry, Firearms, Ammunition, Fine Art, Coins, Designer Handbags and Purses and so much more! As always, our auctions are No Reserve, Live, In-Person and everything always sells REGARDLESS of PRICE!
ATTENTION: ALL VALUABLES WILL BE KEPT OFF-SITE UNTIL THE DAY OF THE AUCTION!
2050 S 16th Street Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ 85034
Major Cross Streets – Located in our warehouse just south of Downtown Phoenix at the (NW Corner of South 16th Street and I-17). This auction will be held ALL INDOORS with Cold AC!!!!!
Items up for Auction: (Partial List) Check back… new items added daily!
- Featured Item! Vintage Krieghoff Model K32 Skeet Shotgun with 2 Barrels and 2 Inserts and Case Serial #7277. This wonderful firearm is an original 1 owner gun owned by world renowned skeet shooter Noel Winters who was the 1974 World Series Champion. Noel was featured in sports illustrated, sponsored shooter and qualified for the Olympics but had to withdraw due to a paid sponsorship. (Which was not allowed for Olympic athletes at that time)
- JUST ADDED! Huge collection of BRAND NEW Dooney & Burke / Coach purse collection!
- Vintage Gucci Purse and Accessories
- New Burberry Umbrella
- Fine Jewelry with Certified Appraisals!
- 14k Gold and US Gold Coin Charm Bracelet
- Fine Gold and Diamond Cluster Rings
- White Gold and Diamond Ladies Watch
- Bose Wave Radio! BRAND-NEW IN BOX!
Native American Jewelry and More:
- Concho Belts, Silver and Turquoise
- Squash Blossoms
- Necklaces, Cuffs, Bracelets, Rings, Bear Claws
- Rugs and Pottery
- Fetish Bears and Miniatures
- Fine Art
- Navajo, Zuni, Apache
- Stephen Herrero "Great Mystery" Sculpture
- Kachinas- Begay, Yazzi, Harris Family
Unique Items and Collectibles:
- Rare Gibson 1960's Guitar
- Vintage Art Deco Erte Signed Serigraph Gorgeous framed in mirrored frame
- Modernist Root Slab Mid-Century Clock
- American GOLD and SILVER Coins
- Royal Doulton Porcelain
- Swarovski Crystal Figures
- RARE German Antique Crank Phone
ESTATE Firearms Lot List:
- NW1- Featured Item! Vintage Krieghoff Model K32 Skeet Shotgun with 2 Barrels and 2 Inserts and Case Serial #7277. This wonderful firearm is an original 1 owner gun owned by world renowned skeet shooter Noel Winters who was the 1974 World Series Champion. Noel was featured in sports illustrated, sponsored shooter and qualified for the Olympics but had to withdraw due to a paid sponsorship. (Which was not allowed for Olympic athletes at that time)
- FH1- Gecado German .22 Cal LR Revolver Serial # 241118
- FH2- Dan Wesson Arms Oversized 357 magnum CTG Revolver Serial # 318128
- FH3- Early Colt Automatic 32 Rimless smokeless Pistol Circa 1905 Serial # 259370
- FH4- Sturm Ruger Co. 22 Cal LR Pistol with 3 clips Serial # 140165
- FH5- Hi-Standard Model H-D Military 22 Cal LR Pistol Serial #209287
- FH6- BRAND NEW Sig Sauer P230 9mm Pistol Serial# S048777
- FH7- Savage Model 64 .22 LR Bolt Auction Rifle Serial# 1462000
- FH8- Mossberg Sons Model 151k .22 LR
- FH9- Stevens Savage Arms .410 single shot shotgun Model 94c
- FH10- Remington Woodsmaster Model 740 30-60 Rifle with Kowa Scope Serial #37779
- FH11- Ranger .22 SL LE Pump Rifle Octagon Barrel Serial# 3713K
- FH12- Marlin Firearms .22 Lever Action Rifle with Scope Serial# 17425803
- A1- U.S. Springfield Armory, .22 CAL M2 long rifle 657, Serial # D 28223-2
- A2- U.S. Springfield Armory, Model 1903, Military Long Rifle, Serial #929674
- A3- U.S. Springfield, trapdoor, Model 1873, Serial #348101
- A4- U.S. Springfield Armory, Model 1898 Serial # 327208 with bayonet stamped, "U.S. 1902"
- A5- Smith & Wesson 38 Special Serial #164975
- A6- Smith & Wesson 38 Special Serial #174350
- B1-Taurus Millennium G2 9MM Serial # TJZ89350 (Never Fired)
- MK1- High Standard Derringer 22MAG Serial # 2494973 (Never Fired)
- Boxes of Misc Ammunition – 12 Gauge, 7.62 x 39, 9mm Luger, 38 Special and more!
Silver Coins, Gold Coins, Stamps
- Silver Peace Dollars
- Bags of Morgan Silver Dollars
- Bags of Kennedy Half Dollars 90% Silver (Most Appear Uncirculated)
- Bags of Kennedy Half Dollars 40% Silver
- 100 sets of $2 Bills
- Misc US Mint Sets
- Misc US Proof Sets
- 1836 US Gold Coin
WE HAVE SO MUCH STILL TO SET UP! CHECK BACK FOR MORE DESCRIPTIONS AND PHOTOS!
Don't miss our quality Estate Sales and No Reserve Estate Auctions! Come out and you will see why we are the fastest growing LIVE estate sale, auction and appraisal business in Arizona! We don't mess around! Our sales and auctions are entertaining, LIVE and in person and most important our estate sales and auctions are always honest and fair! All Fidelity Estate Services estate auctions are No Reserve! This means that everything sells regardless of price!
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/fidelityestateservices
Something caught your eye but you can’t make it to the sale? We take absentee bids for qualified bidders. For Absentee Bids call or email us at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to work with you on an Absentee Bid! Note: Due to the unique nature of our live auctions and volume of merchandise we can only accept absentee bids for items $500 or higher. If you are interested in smaller items and can't make it to the sale we recommend that you send a representative to bid as the items must be removed the day of the sale.
Need Cash? Got something to sell? Let Fidelity Estate Services handle your estate or personal property liquidations. We are still accepting Quality consignments for all future auctions!
Thank you to all our loyal customers and we look forward to meeting new friends and faces at our next LIVE auction!
Auction Rules / Terms and Conditions: Any bidder attending the auction agrees to all of Fidelity Estate Services Terms and Conditions.
- All SALES are FINAL, we sell everything AS-IS, WHERE IS. It is the Buyer / Bidders responsibility to inspect the merchandise during the preview / inspection period. Any refunds for merchandise will be determined at the sole discretion of the Auctioneer.
- Transfer of Merchandise: Buyer / Bidder agrees that they are responsible for the merchandise and that ownership conveys to the bidder the second the Auction says “Sold” or drops the “Hammer”. The Buyer / Bidder is responsible for possession of their merchandise and will be obligated to pay for their merchandise even in the event they fail to secure their purchase.
- Buyer’s Premium: Buyer /Bidder agrees to pay 15% buyers premium on top of the winning bid price for any merchandise purchased regardless of price, type or condition.
- Sales Tax: Buyer / Bidder is responsible for paying the cost of the merchandise plus a buyer’s premium as well as applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type.
- Credit Card Payments: Any Bidder / Buyer who pays with a credit card accepts the merchandise AS-IS and agrees to not dispute credit card charges or request chargeback with the buyers’ credit card company.
- Payment Types: We accept Cash, Credit and Debit Cards (Checks only accepted from established customers who are approved by the Auctioneer)
- Tax Exempt Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file, as well as complete and sign Arizona Form 5000 A.
- Bidding on a Car: We will only take certified funds for payment on vehicles, this means you must pay for the vehicle with cash, wire transfer or bank issued cashier check in order for the title to be transferred. To be eligible to bid on a vehicle you MUST have $2,000 non-refundable cash down as soon as the auctioneer says “SOLD”. This keeps the people who just want to play out of the bidding. Once payment has cleared we will meet you with the car at a 3rd party MVD to transfer title and register the car.
- Photography and Video Release: From time to time Fidelity Estate Services may elect to photograph or video record any part or all of our auctions. All auction attendees agree to consent that Fidelity Estate Services may use this photography or video footage for business and promotional purposes.
- Loading and Moving: For insurance reasons you are responsible for moving or loading your items however, we do have moving services we can recommend.
- Fidelity Estate Services is not responsible for any injuries or accidents
- Fidelity Estate Services Auction Rules and Terms are subject to change without notice.
keywords: furniture, like new, quality, high end, table, chairs, chair, dining set, living room, bedroom, couch, sofa, loveseat, love seat, recliner, rocker, collectibles, collection, figurines, art, artwork, antiques, antique, garage sale, estate sale, tag sale, auction, live auction, estate liquidation, estate buyout, yard sale, garage sale, tools, household goods, home décor, end table, sofa table, entry table, coffee table, speakers, surround sound, tv, appliance, kitchen ware, jewelry, rings, necklace, watch, bed, clock, painting, framed art, cheap, expensive, gold, silver, earrings, pendant, ottoman, dishes, china, porcelain, statue, statues, sculpture, mirror, mirrors, van, car, for sale, buy, sell, tools, decorations, rug, silk rugs, Asian, Mexican pottery, Indian jewelry, turquoise, stamps, coins, knives, knife, games, toys, stamp, patio, keyboard, guitar, hutch, chest, art glass, plates, dolls, doll, collection, elephant, lamp, lamps, vintage, chicken, rooster, milk glass, tea set, yard sale, gold, platinum, silver, jewelry, diamond, diamonds, coins, sterling silver, gems, minerals, pearls, collectibles, estates, luxury, watch, watches, luxury cars, fine art, paintings, art glass, native American jewelry, Navajo rugs and artifacts, antiques, music box, collectibles, furniture, vintage, dolls, china, Asian, porcelain, pottery, rugs, French, Italian, lamp, sofa, art glass, tools, estate auctions, estate liquidation, clock, clocks, antiques, antique