This sale has ended.
2 Estate Vehicles, HUGE Rare Gold & Silver Coins, Meissen, Silver, Fine Art Estate Sale!
ABOUT THIS ESTATE AUCTION
Everything Sells at NO RESERVE!
To register, all you need to do is show up and bring a driver's license!
Saturday, December 3rd, 2022
8:00AM Preview, 9:00AM Auction
16040 N. 86th Ln., Peoria, AZ 85382
*All valuables will be stored off-site until the morning of the auction.*
FEATURED ITEMS: Senior Owned, Senior Driven, ESTATE owned vehicles! Each will be fully detailed right before the sale!
- 2016 Ford F150 XLT Truck with EcoBoost engine, only 23,XXX miles! This is a fully loaded truck with touch screen monitor, heated seats, full tow package, 4-door, backup camera and sensors, vin #1FTEX1CPXGKF84972
- 2010 Toyota Corolla S Model with only 50,XXX miles! Vin # 2T1BU4EE1AC455570
- PLEASE READ! You must be present or have someone present at the auction on your behalf to bid on the vehicles. We do not accept absentee bids on vehicles. If you are the winning bidder of the vehicle, we will require a $2,000.00 non-refundable CASH deposit immediately when the Auctioneer says "Sold", so please plan accordingly. You will have until Monday, Dec. 5th, 2022 at 5:00PM to pay the remainder of funds via cash or Cashier's Check made out to Fidelity Estate Services.
Listing of items:
- HUGE set of Baccarat Massena pattern crystal stemware including wine glasses and water glasses
- Erte crystal Majestique pattern champagne glasses
- Lalique Angel art glass champagne flutes
- Tiffany & Co. NY Sterling silver presentation bowl
- RARE antique hand carved ivory sculpture collection
- HUGE set of Meissen porcelain pink floral pattern China set
- Antique silver Emile Puiforcat French sterling silver flatware set
- 4 high-end Knoll arm chairs (over $2K each retail!)
- 4 Hudson emcee stools by Starck
- Monumental Antique Meissen rare soup tureen with lemon and floral pattern
- Collection of early antique Chinese porcelain
- French enamel dresser boxes
- Early silver hollowware
- Bang & Olufsen Denmark Beovox Cx100 speakers
- Bang & Olufsen Beogram 4500 amplifier and players
- Rare art signed by Marc Chagall, Salvador Dali, Joan Miro, Erte, & more!
- Large Collection of BRAND NEW still in boxes small kitchen appliances and accessories, purses, luggage, etc.! SEE PICS!
- Brown Jordan 4-piece patio set
HUGE RARE Coin Collection:
- 2005 American Eagle Gold Proof 4-coin set
- 1923 $20 St. Gaudens gold coin in case
- 2004 American Eagle 1oz. gold coin in blue box
- 1894 $10 Liberty Head Gold Coin
- 1881 $5 Liberty Head Gold Coin
- 1915P $20 St. Gauden Double Eagle gold coin
- 1882P, 1887S, 1898P $10 Liberty Head gold coins
- 1911P $10 Indian Head gold coin
- 1891CC (Carson City) $5 Liberty Head Gold Coin
- 1908P, 1909S, 1913P, 1915P $5 Indian Head Half Eagle gold coins
- 1881, 1882, and 1906 $5 Liberty Head Half Eagle gold coins
- 1915 2 1/2 Dollar Indian head gold coin
- 1854, 1878, 1903, 1906 2 1/2 Dollar Liberty Head Quarter Eagle gold coins
- 1853, 1854, 1856 $1 Indian Princess Head gold coins
- 2006 SF Old Mint Commemorative Proof $5 gold coins
- RARE Carson City Morgan Silver Dollars, Years: 1884, 1880, 1883, 1882, 1878, 1891, 1879, 1889, 1881
- 3 Limited Edition $10 4 Queens Silver coins
- RARE Morgan Dollars, 1886S, 1888S, 1892S, 1893P, 1893O, 1894S, 1884S, 1894O, 1895S, 1895O, 1896S, 1902S, 1903S, 1903O, 1904S, 1903O
- Rare 1830 Liberty Half Silver Dollar
- 1877 Carson City Seated Dime
- Rare Barber Quarters
- 1918 Centennial of Illinois Half Dollar silver coin
- 1909 Lincoln wheat penny
- RARE U.S. Capped Bust Half Dollars: Years 1829, 1833, 1834, 1836, 1837
- Collection of 1800s U.S. 2-cent pieces
- 1955 proof Franklin Half Dollars
- 1859O RARE silver seated Liberty silver dollar
- 1807 Heraldic Eagle silver dollar
- 1818 Capped Bust $0.50 Half Dollar
- 1875 Seated $0.20 piece
- Rare U.S. silver trade dollars, years: 1877S, 1875S, 1878S, 1876
- 1832 Silver capped bust coin
- 1909 Lincoln VDB wheat penny
- Rare 1799 Heraldic Eagle silver dollar
- 1818 U.S. silver half dollar
- 1861 Silver Seated Quarter Dollar
- 1831 and 1820 U.S. $0.25 piece
- 1936 Walking Liberty Half Dollar
- 1834 U.S. Half Cent
- MANY MANY MORE Rare Coins! PLEASE SEE ALL PHOTOS!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION:
By registering to bid or placing a bid, you agree to be bound by all these terms & conditions, and any other announced terms and conditions of sale or rules of this site. Arizona law will apply to all legal disputes.
This Bidder Agreement ("Agreement") is made between Fidelity Estate Services, LLC ("FES") and the person or entity listed on this page ("Buyer"). Bidder agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement with respect to all sales and auctions conducted by Auctioneer. Bidder acknowledges that additional terms to this Agreement may be posted and/or announced from the auction block and such additional terms are deemed incorporated into this Agreement by this reference and are binding on Bidder.
Each Lot is sold "AS IS-WHERE IS", with all faults and defects and all errors of description. Buyer hereby waives and releases FES from and against any claim, demand, liability, or expense of any kind arising out of or related to the Lot.
Buyer acknowledges and understands;
1. FES does not make any representations or express any opinions of its own concerning any Lot
2. Buyer has the option to make his own examination of online photos and/or in-person preview of any Lot before bidding; and assumes all risk of any nonconformities in any Lot.
3. Condition report requests are suggested if you are unable to view the item in person. Condition report requests are answered in the order they are received. It is at the auctioneer's discretion to respond to any request sent the day of the auction.
4. Buyer further acknowledges that he has not relied upon any Statements and/or oral or written representations by FES contained in any catalogs or advertisements of any type pertaining to the sale, including without limitation statements concerning condition, genuineness or authenticity, originality, origin or provenance, previous use or ownership, manufacturing or restoration processes, year or age, serial number, make, and/or model of any Lot or of any component of any Lot.
5. Buyer represents that the amount bid for any Lot is based solely on Buyer's own independent inspection and evaluation via photos provided online of that Lot.
6. Auctioneer is not liable for any issues concerning telephone bids, online bidding, and/or absentee bidding.
7. Buyer assumes all risks associated with any nonconformity of any Lot or any component of any Lot.
8. As a condition of participation in the auction, Buyer represents that he will conduct any inspections and examination necessary via photos provided online to satisfy himself of all material facts before making any bid.
9. Auctioneer reserves the absolute right to withdraw any item at any time before its actual final sale, including during bidding.
10. Auctioneer at its discretion reserves the right to refuse any bid from any bidder and not to recognize a bidder.
The Auctioneer's designation of a buyer is FINAL. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer is deemed the buyer of the item auctioned. If any dispute were to arise between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right and the discretion;
1. to determine the successful bidder.
2. to refuse any bid from any bidder and/or not to recognize a bidder.
3. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, before Buyer may initiate any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to any sale occurring as a result of this Agreement, including, but not limited to issues related to Seller's representations or statements concerning condition, genuineness or authenticity, origin or provenance, previous use or ownership, manufacturing or restoration processes, year or age, serial number, make, model or mileage, or any other representation made regarding any Lot, Buyer shall submit to a mediation with Seller to be facilitated by FES or its designee on the terms and conditions set forth by FES.
Buyer agrees not to join FES as a defendant in any action or proceeding arising directly or indirectly out of the condition of the Lot or any alleged representations concerning the Lot. If Buyer fails to comply with this provision, Buyer agrees to reimburse FES for all costs, expenses, and fees, including attorney fees, in defense of such claims.
Buyer hereby waives any potential or actual conflict of interest inherent in such a mediation process and agrees to defend (using counsel reasonably acceptable to FES). Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by bidder or bidder's agents, and further agrees to hold harmless Auctioneer and the seller, and their respective agents, employees and representatives for and from (a) any and all personal injury to bidder and bidder's agents, (b) any property damage occurring on the auction premises, and any and all suits, claims, damages, costs and expenses of every kind and nature which may or might be asserted against any of them as a result of the actions or omissions of bidder and/or bidder's agents.
Bidder hereby acknowledges that Auctioneer is an Arizona company with its principal place of business in the State of Arizona.
BIDDER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE CONSTRUED UNDER THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA, THAT THE STATE COURTS OF ARIZONA SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OVER ANY ACTION BROUGHT TO ENFORCE THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND OVER ANY ACTION ARISING OUT OF THE UNDERLYING TRANSACTION(S) WITH AUCTIONEER. VENUE IS IN THE MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA. AMENDMENTS AND INTEGRATION.
No waiver or alteration of any provisions of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Auctioneer or unless it is publicly announced by Auctioneer from the auction block prior to sale. Any prior oral or written representations or agreements between the Parties are superseded by this Agreement.
The rights and remedies of Auctioneer under this Agreement are cumulative, and the use of any one right or remedy shall not preclude or waive the right to use any or all other remedies Auctioneer may have by law, statute, ordinance or otherwise. In any litigation or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement, Buyer agrees to pay all FES's attorney fees, costs and other expenses incurred in connection with the litigation or proceeding if FES is successful in such litigation or proceeding.
This Agreement and related Contract of Sale contain the entire agreement between Buyer and FES pertaining to the subject matter described herein. Any terms proposed by Buyer orally or in writing which add to, vary from or conflict with this Agreement shall be void.
PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment are cash, credit or debit Card. Complete payment is required day of auction or upon receipt of notification of a successful bid (if bidding as absentee, phone or online bidder).
BUYERS FEES: The price paid by bidder, or phone bidder is the sum of;
(a) Bidder's final bid (hammer price per lot),
(b) A premium of 18% of the hammer price per lot for all transactions.
(c) All applicable sales tax.
Buyer understands and agrees that the buyer's premium per Lot purchased will be automatically included in the final settlement figure, and the buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority.
SALES TAX LAW: Buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority. State Sales Tax Law, if applicable, will be applied. Phoenix, AZ 8.6%.
CONDITION OF GOODS: Condition: All damages seen at time of listing have been identified. Common nicks, scratches and wear may not have been called. If an item is found to be different than listed, it will be announced, and no absentee or live bids will be entered on item. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine overall condition before bidding on an item.