This sale has ended.
Classic Vienna Estate Sale (Jan 14-16)
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This listing is for an ESTATE SALE at a specific location.
- Corner Hutch
- Collector Plates
- Spinning Wheel
- Bedroom Furniture
- "Rope Bed"
- Antique Kitchen Tools
- Antique Planers
- "Blubber Skimmer"
- And Much Much More!
Classic Estate Sale in Vienna VA (Jan 14-16). Great antique furniture and super cool antique tools including planers, whaling harpoon, and "blubber skimmer." A great sale to start 2022!!
*** Online entry numbers will be invited into the sale first and only really needed for opening. ***
*** Only after online numbers are finished will onsite signups be invited into the sale. ***
*** We move through the line quickly, so knock on the door if you need a status update. ***
Contact Four Sales for more estate sale, moving sale, live auction, and appraisal service offerings:
- Serving Northern Virginia and DC (703-256-8300)
- Serving Maryland (410-200-1827 or 301-580-9542)
- Serving Central Virginia (540-604-8903)
Onsite sale procedures have been updated to keep everyone as safe as possible and comply with regulations or recommendations from government and health authorities.
Here are the details of our new "rules of engagement":
General Safety Conditions:
1. If you have a fever, symptoms, or known exposure in the prior 14 days, please, not enter the sale.
2. Face coverings are required, unless exempt according to state and local regulations.
3. Disposable gloves not required, but would be appreciated.
Accessing the sale:
1. Online sign up for numbers for each event on our website.
2. If not waiting in your car, please wait patiently for access outside and keep 6 feet from other shoppers
3. Sale hours are Friday 9-3, Saturday 9-3, and Sunday 9-1.
1. Number of people will be limited to between 10 and 50 people in accordance with state and local guidance and at our site manager's discretion to comply with social distancing guidelines.
2. We will try to limit occupancy of any particular room to one customer and one staff person.
3. Hallways and checkout area will have 6 foot spacing marks with blue tape with requests that customers be patient and allow others to pass safely.
4. In common areas like checkout, please maintain 6 foot spacing from other customers.
1. Cashless environment - credit card (Visa/MC/Discover/AMEX) or debit card purchases only to minimize contact between customers and staff.
1. As always, no credit/debit card convenience fee.
2. No Early Birds.
3. All items sold as is, where is. No refunds or returns.
4. Announcements on sale day take precedence over any written, advertised and prior verbal announcements.