Oakton Antique & Collectibles Estate Sale (Aug 13-15)
Oakton, VA, 22124
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This listing is for an ESTATE SALE at a specific location.
- Antique Oil Lamps
- Fenton Glass
- Fine Antique Furniture Including Desks / Cabinets / Beds / And More
- Sterling Flatware
- Vintage Toys
- Books Including Contemporary And Vintage Children'S Books
- Antique Quilts
- Depression Glass
- Prints And Artwork
- Costume Jewelry
- Dome Top Trunks
- Antique Hall Stand
- Leather Chairs And Sofas
- Women'S Clothing
- Lenox Pieces
- Patio Furniture
- Airplane Desk Models
- Oak Dinette Set
- Small Appliances
- And Tons More!
Oakton Antique & Collectibles Estate Sale (Aug 13-15). This home features great leather and antique and patio furniture, porcelain and ceramics, books, china, glass, artwork, vintage toys, and lots more!
*** Online entry numbers will be invited into the sale first and only really needed for opening. ***
*** Only after online numbers are finished will onsite signups be invited into the sale. ***
*** We move through the line quickly, so knock on the door if you need a status update. ***
Onsite sale procedures have been updated to keep everyone as safe as possible and comply with regulations or recommendations from government and health authorities.
Here are the details of our new "rules of engagement":
General Safety Conditions:
1. If you have a fever, symptoms, or known exposure in the prior 14 days, please, not enter the sale.
2. Face coverings are required, unless exempt according to state and local regulations.
3. Disposable gloves not required, but would be appreciated.
Accessing the sale:
1. Online sign up for numbers for each event on our website.
2. If not waiting in your car, please wait patiently for access outside and keep 6 feet from other shoppers
3. Sale hours are Friday 9-3, Saturday 9-3, and Sunday 9-1.
1. Number of people will be limited to between 10 and 50 people in accordance with state and local guidance and at our site manager's discretion to comply with social distancing guidelines.
2. We will try to limit occupancy of any particular room to one customer and one staff person.
3. Hallways and checkout area will have 6 foot spacing marks with blue tape with requests that customers be patient and allow others to pass safely.
4. In common areas like checkout, please maintain 6 foot spacing from other customers.
1. Cashless environment - credit card (Visa/MC/Discover/AMEX) or debit card purchases only to minimize contact between customers and staff.
1. As always, no credit/debit card convenience fee.
2. No Early Birds.
3. All items sold as is, where is. No refunds or returns.
4. Announcements on sale day take precedence over any written, advertised and prior verbal announcements.
Contact Four Sales for more estate sale, moving sale, live auction, and appraisal service offerings:
- Serving Northern Virginia and DC (703-256-8300)
- Serving Maryland (410-200-1827 or 301-580-9542)
- Serving Central Virginia (540-604-8903)