This sale has ended.
Frozen in Time Collectibles Estate Sale (Oct 16-18)
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This listing is for an ESTATE SALE at a specific location.
- Dolls Dolls Dolls In A Huge Doll Collection In All Sizes Up To Life Sized
- Carousel Horse Figurines
- Bird Figurines
- Cut Glass
- Some Silver
- Patio Furniture
- Bedroom Furniture
- Dining Room Furniture
- Display Plates
- Milk Glass
- Fish Mounts
- Yard Art
- Area Rugs
- Decorator Accessories
- And Much Much More!
Frozen in Time Collectibles Estate Sale (Oct 16-18) in Annandale. Join us for this time warp event fully loaded with collectibles! Items for sale include a HUGE doll collection, figurines, cut glass, furniture, patio furniture, lamps, and much more! This house is just packed.
*** Online entry numbers will be invited into the sale first and only really needed for opening. ***
*** Only after online numbers are finished will onsite signups be invited into the sale. ***
*** We move through the line quickly, so knock on the door if you need a status update. ***
** IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ **
We are truly excited to get back to work for our clients and customers. Onsite sale procedures have been updated to keep everyone as safe as possible and comply with regulations or recommendations from government and health authorities.
Here are the details of our new "rules of engagement":
General Safety Conditions:
1. If you have a fever, symptoms, or known exposure in the prior 14 days, please, not enter the sale.
2. Face coverings are required, unless exempt according to state and local regulations.
3. Disposable gloves not required, but would be appreciated.
Accessing the sale:
1. Online sign up for numbers for each event on our website.
2. If not waiting in your car, please wait patiently for access outside and keep 6 feet from other shoppers
3. Sale hours are Friday 9-3, Saturday 9-3, and Sunday 9-1.
1. Number of people will be limited to between 10 and 50 people in accordance with state and local guidance and at our site manager's discretion to comply with social distancing guidelines.
2. We will try to limit occupancy of any particular room to one customer and one staff person.
3. Hallways and checkout area will have 6 foot spacing marks with blue tape with requests that customers be patient and allow others to pass safely.
4. In common areas like checkout, please maintain 6 foot spacing from other customers.
1. Cashless environment - credit card (Visa/MC/Discover/AMEX) or debit card purchases only to minimize contact between customers and staff.
1. As always, no credit/debit card convenience fee.
2. No Early Birds.
3. All items sold as is, where is. No refunds or returns.
4. Announcements on sale day take precedence over any written, advertised and prior verbal announcements.