Mid-Century Modern and World Collectibles Estate Sale (Sept 18-20)
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This listing is for an ESTATE SALE at a specific location.
- Very Fine Danish Teak Mid-Century Modern Dining Room Suite
- Leather Sofas
- Mcm Teak Bed
- Mcm Teak Dressers
- Mcm Teak Drop Front Desk
- Mcm Server
- Mcm Day Bed
- Mcm Teak Bookcases
- Meerschaum Carved Pieces And Boxes
- Paintings On Whale Bone
- Bronze Figures
- World Collectibles
- Large Lladro Figurines
- Noritake "Peking" China
- Teak Vase
- Pottery And Amphorae
- Lots Of Copper And Brass
- Waterford Crystal
- Artwork And Prints
- Royal Worcester Covered Casserole
- Enameled Boxes
- Jewelry - Silver / Semi-Precious / Pearls / Watches Including Omega / Etc
- Belt Buckle Collection
- Lots Of Fine Silk Scarves
- Pewter Tea Set
- Stainless Flatware
- Lots Of Books In A Wide Range Of Topics From The Civil War To The Byzantine Empire
- Audio Electronics
- Lots Of Good Area Rugs
- Turned Wood Vase
- Various Pottery
- Greek And Turkish Collectibles
- Copper Samovar
- Brass Candlesticks
- Egyptian Prints/Paintings On Papyrus
- Walking Sticks
- Dome Top Trunk
- Vintage Boy Scouts Items
- Decorator Accessories
- And Much Much Much More!
Mid-Century Modern Furniture and World Collectibles Estate Sale (Sept 18-20) in an Alexandria (Huntington) townhouse featuring Danish teak furniture, crystal, Noritake china, collectibles, rugs, artwork, jewelry, lots of books, and tons more! Spectacular sale featuring fine and collectible items!
*** Online entry numbers will be invited into the sale first and only really needed for opening. ***
*** Only after online numbers are finished will onsite signups be invited into the sale. ***
*** We move through the line quickly, so knock on the door if you need a status update. ***
** IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ **
We are truly excited to get back to work for our clients and customers. Onsite sale procedures have been updated to keep everyone as safe as possible and comply with regulations or recommendations from government and health authorities.
Here are the details of our new "rules of engagement":
General Safety Conditions:
1. If you have a fever, symptoms, or known exposure in the prior 14 days, please, not enter the sale.
2. Face coverings are required, unless exempt according to state and local regulations.
3. Disposable gloves not required, but would be appreciated.
Accessing the sale:
1. Online sign up for numbers for each event on our website.
2. If not waiting in your car, please wait patiently for access outside and keep 6 feet from other shoppers
3. We've extended our sale hours for the time being. Friday 9-3, Saturday 9-3, and Sunday 9-1.
1. Number of people will be limited to between 10 and 50 people in accordance with state and local guidance and at our site manager's discretion to comply with social distancing guidelines.
2. We will try to limit occupancy of any particular room to one customer and one staff person.
3. Hallways and checkout area will have 6 foot spacing marks with blue tape with requests that customers be patient and allow others to pass safely.
4. In common areas like checkout, please maintain 6 foot spacing from other customers.
1. Cashless environment - credit card (Visa/MC/Discover/AMEX) or debit card purchases only to minimize contact between customers and staff.
1. As always, no credit/debit card convenience fee.
2. No Early Birds.
3. All items sold as is, where is. No refunds or returns.
4. Announcements on sale day take precedence over any written, advertised and prior verbal announcements.