This sale has ended.
PORT WASHINGTON: BY FULL OF SURPRIZES FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 15TH & SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 17TH
ABOUT THIS SALE:
• Many Original Oil Paintings, Watercolors and Etchings Many of Which Are European
• French Provincial Dining Table with Six Chairs plus Leaves
• Multi Piece Wall Unit with Bookcases And Cabinets
• Figurines, Porcelain
• Bar Set
• Small Tables
• Lamps and Mirrors
• Master Bedroom Set
• Quality Decorative Items Throughout Including Bronzes
• Lisa Larson Ceramic Bull Dog
• Fabulous Chess Set
• Picasso 347 2 Volume Set
• Linens, Blankets
• Full Kitchen Set Plus Loads of Kitchenware and Cookbooks
• Tools, Radial Arm Saw
• Gardening Stuff
• This Home is Loaded!
Directions: LIE Exit 36/Searingtown Rd. Head North on Searingtown crossing 25A and continuing 3.2 miles until Left Sandy Harbor Rd. Left Harbor Rd., Rt. Shore Rd. Left Manorhaven Blvd., Left Norwood., Rt. Orchard Beach. Park on street in front of Anchor Way. DO NOT enter community with car.
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
• Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
• Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
• Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Effective 1/1/17 Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve! We look forward to seeing you!