This sale has ended.
SEAFORD: BY FULL OF SURPRIZES, FRIDAY, JULY 27TH & SATURDAY, JULY 28TH
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This Homeowner Was a Huge Collector: This ARTSY House is LOADED to the MAX!
- Loads of Art, Watercolors, Oils, Prints
- Ceramics in Interesting Formats & Designs
- Antique Amoire
- Chests and Dressers, Nice Wooden Storage
- Bedroom Set
- Lots of Smaller Furniture Pieces and Side Chairs, Lamps, Mirrors
- Rock Hunters: Loads of Rocks
- Fishing Gear
- African Statues, Bali Wall Art
- Costume Jewelry, Paper Weights
- Bronze Collectible Coins
- Vintage Designer Clothes for Smaller Women
- Vintage Hats, Gloves, Lingerie
- Royal Doulton
- Collectible Liquor Bottles
- Four Band Radio
- Toby Vases
- Banana Bike: Needs TLC
- 1950s High Chair, Changing Table and Bassinet
- Metal Storage Cabinets
Directions: Seaford-Oyster Bay Expressway/Rte 135 South to last Exit. Right onto Merrick Rd, 6th Right onto S. Seamans Neck Rd, continue South to 4th Right onto Oxford Ln., 2nd Right onto Abbey. ONE SIDE PARKING ONLY PLEASE.
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
- Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
- Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
- Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve! We look forward to seeing you.