This sale has ended.
Sands Point: By Full of SurpriZes, Wednesday, July 22nd
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This listing is for an ESTATE SALE at a specific location.
Midcentury Modern Feel and Design. Items include:
· Beautiful Floating MCM Cabinet with Tambour Doors
· Asian Wall Rug, Asian Embroidered Wall Art
· Watercolors, Prints and College
· Danish Wall Rug
· Lazy Boy Luxury Lift Chair
· Buddy L Pile Driver and other Model/Toy Vehicles (Owner was an Engineer)
· Wedgwood China
· 70’s Serving Pc’s
· Maritime Clock
· Coffee Table in Oak and 2 Wall Cabinets and Storage Cabinet
· Southwest Copper Wall Art
· Lots of Ceramic Pieces
· MCM Desk
· Assorted Rugs includes Large Shag Rug and Matching Modern Rugs
· Fireplace Tools and Mirror
· Interesting African Wall Art
· MCM Lamp
· Drafting Kit
· Wheel Chair Ramp
Please note: Unfortunately, the Homeowner sold the Patio Items to the new owners.
Directions: From East - Northern Pkwy to Exit 27/Shelter Rock Rd. Right onto Shelter Rock to Continue North to Left onto Northern Blvd/25A, continue West on 25A to Right onto Plandome Rd, continue on Plandome to Left onto N. Plandome Rd. Continue on N. Plandome, road name changes to Main St, continue on Main to Left onto Shore Rd, continue on Shore, road name changes to Sands Pt. Rd. continue North to Left onto Barker’s Pt Rd.
From West – LIE to Exit 33/Lakeville Rd. Cross over Lakeville to Left onto Community Drive. Continue North on Community to Right onto Commuity Dr. E. to Right onto Northern Blvd/25A. Continue East on 25A a short distance to Left onto Plandome Rd, continue on Plandome to Left onto N. Plandome Rd. Continue on N. Plandome, road name changes to Main St, continue on Main to Left onto Shore Rd, continue on Shore, road name changes to Sands Pt. Rd. continue North to Left onto Barker’s Pt Rd.
ONE SIDE PARKING ONLY PLEASE
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.