New Date! Roslyn: Both Vintage and Designer, by Full of SurpriZes, Sunday, May 17th
Roslyn, NY, 11576
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This listing is for an ESTATE SALE at a specific location.
This home was built in 1929 and there were so many rooms inside rooms and passageways you can’t believe it! Items include:
· Brueton Marble Round Table with Chrome Base + 6 Leather and Chrome Chairs
· Bernhardt Dining Table in Solid Mahogany +10 Chairs
· Antique Wood Grandfather Clock with Inlaid/Syria or Italy
· Assorted Antique Oils Paintings
· Lots of China and Assorted Decorative Items throughout
· Library Filled with Books.
· Rugs in Various Sizes from Extra-Large 12 x 15 to Smaller Sizes
· Sofa by Lewis Mittman
· Contemporary Oil Paintings
· Oversized Quality Bronze Sconces
· Assorted Hand Bags and Hats
· Women’s Shoes
· Lots of Costume Jewelry
· Gold Leaf Antique Mirror
· ...and Others
· Pair of Herman Miller Side Chairs
· Rosewood Modern Desk
· The Garage is Absolutely Loaded! The Family is in the process of unpacking All the Furniture and Boxes Filled with Treasures
Let's have a Great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· To keep the neighbors happy, please keep the sound down when waiting in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor’s driveways.
· Please NOTE that effective March 1st NYS Law will require that we stop giving out plastic bags. Please come prepared. We will still have newspaper for you. Our BAGS will cost $1.00 each.
How The Sign Up Works:
Signup sheet will be placed in a colorful bag by the mailbox. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds, you must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m.
This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve! We look forward to seeing you!
This home is currently under contract. For information on homes like it, please contact: