Roslyn Interior Designer’s Online Auction: Begins Tue 7/7@9:00 am & Begins Closing Wed 7/15@8:30
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This listing is for an ONLINE AUCTION on a third-party website.
TO LEARN HOW TO BID click here
You will find loads of Beautiful Items in this online Auction. Items include:
· Large Venetian Glass Mirror
· Quality Chinese Rug measuring 11 x 14 approximately
· Sideboard Table by Century Furniture
· Fine Art by Russin, Jean Claude Mayodan, Sahall, Walker, Ji Cheng
· Large 10 Panel Asian Style Coromandel Screen with Design on Both Sides
· Dining Room Table and Chairs from John Stuart / John Widdicomb Brandy Finish with
· Quality Decorative Items including Maitland Smith, Murano, Tiffany, Lladro and Baccarat
· Large Distinctive, Decorative Wood Wall Mirror
· Decorative Metal Bird Lamp with Pink Glass Shade and Marble Base
· Beautiful Black Chinoiserie Console by Century
· Beautiful and Unique Occasional Furnishings
· Baker Furniture French Provincial Style Coffee Table with Parquet Top and Wood Desk
· Large 2 Piece Off White Contemporary Sectional Sofa with Pillows
· Large Custom Hand Sculpted Floral Wool Royal Thai Rug 12 ft x 17 ft
· Tiffany & Company Floral Espresso Set and other Tiffany Items
· Large Decorative Carved Wood China Cabinet
· China Set by Buckingham Minton Fine Bone China for 12 Made in England
· Assorted Crystal Pieces
· Platters and Decorative Serving Pieces by Waterford and Tiffany
· Sony Speaker System Model SS- U311 and other Sony Stereo Equipment
· Much, much more
Important: if you want a tax exempt status you must input your tax exempt information and certificate (You must click the Tax Exempt Button (located directly under the Upload Certificate Box) to receive the Tax Exempt Status!!) before bidding! (or for new bidders when you set up your account.)
Please be aware many times there are multiple photos for each lot. Just click on the cover photo to open the file and see all the available photos and pertinent condition information.
The auction begins to close at 8:30 PM. Each auction lot will close 50 seconds apart which extends the auction ending for at least an hour and a half. If people are actively bidding on an item then that item will extend an extra five minutes. Please keep that in mind as you plan to bid.
Please note: Pick Up information will be provided to winners by email. Please call 516.315.3102 to arrange Pick up Date and Time. Your items will be placed outside, assuring social distancing. Keeping this in mind, we will not have staff available to move and carry items for you. Please bring bags, packing paper, blankets, hand trucks or dolly.
Payments by credit card only thru the Auction Ninja website. Please read directions on the Auction Ninja website carefully.
An email will be sent out to winning bidders with address information for Pick Up.
Lastly, for new Bidders, please go to the Auction Ninja website and read the terms of service. That will enable you to have a good bidding experience and answer many questions you may have.