This sale has ended.
ROSLYN: FULL OF SURPRIZES, SATURDAY, MAY 12TH
ABOUT THIS SALE:
Another Full Of SurpriZes Sale for you! Items include:
· Fine Art
· 14K & Costume Jewels
· Quality Antiques
· European Pocelain Vases, Majolica, French Clocks
· Bronze Lamps and Figurines
· Grandfather Clock and other Fine Quality Clocks
· Antique Gold Leaf Cherub Mirror and other Mirrors
· Dining Room Table and China Cabinet
· Crystal & Fine China
· Bedroom Furnishings
· Decorative Items Throughout
· Sofas, Tables, Cabinets
· Antique Chandeliers and other Ceiling Fixtures, Lamps & Sconces
· Kitchenware including Colorful Canister Set
· Furs and other Coats & Jackets
· Victorian brass Hat Tree
· Pair of Inlaid Commodes with Bronze Ormalu
· Asian Stool
· Antique Brass Fender
· Fur Coats
· Still unpacking 30 Boxes in Garage
Directions: Northern Pkwy to Exit 27/Shelter Rock Rd S. (From East Exit 27, From West Exit 27S), Continue South on Shelter Rock to Left onto IU Willets, 3rd Left onto Elm Dr., 1st Left onto Dogwood, First Right onto Birch. ONE SIDE PARKING ONLY PLEASE!
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
- Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
- Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
- Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve! We look forward to seeing you.