ROSLYN: BY FULL OF SURPRIZES SUNDAY, MARCH 1ST
Roslyn, NY, 11576
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This listing is for an ESTATE SALE at a specific location.
- Round Midcentury Dining Table In The Style Of Hans Wegner With 8 Chairs
- Nakashima Style Server
- Frazier Speakers
- 2 Piece White Sofa/Sectional
- Mid Century Chair
- Side Chairs
- Occasional Tables
- Loads Of Interesting Decorative Items Throughout
- Contemporary Style Oil Paintings
- Art Pieces Includes Signed Japanese Artist Jerry Okimoto
- Israeli: Artist Zelda Malovitch
- Calder Signed Print
- Collage By Saul Steinberg 1969
- Blown Glass
- Ceramic And Sculptural Decorative Includes Giraffe Collectibles
- Loads Of Leather Bound Books
- Hand Signed Oversized Etching Folios By Octavio Paz/Motherwell
- Marino Marino
- Death In Venice And Crime By Meras
- Rugs And Reiki Rigs
- Midcentury Style Bedroom Furniture
Some wonderful Midcentury sales come in small packages:
· Round Midcentury Dining Table in The Style of Hans Wegner with 8 Chairs
· Nakashima Style Server
· Frazier Speakers
· 2 Piece White Sofa/Sectional
· Mid Century Chair and Ottoman, Side Chairs and Occasional Tables
· Loads of Interesting Decorative Items Throughout
· Contemporary Style Oil Paintings and Art Pieces Includes Signed Japanese Artist Jerry Okimoto, Israeli: Artist Zelda Malovitch, Calder Signed Print, Rayner, Collage by Saul Steinberg 1969,
· Blown Glass, Ceramic and Sculptural Decorative Includes Giraffe Collectibles
· Stemware and Linens
· Loads of Leather Bound Books
· Hand Signed Oversized Etching Folios by Octavio Paz/Motherwell, Marino Marino, Death In Venice and Crime By Meras
· Rugs and Reiki Rigs
· Midcentury Style Bedroom Furniture
Address and directions will follow a few days before the sale.
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.