This sale has ended.
Roslyn: Mid-Century & Art Abounds! Sunday, March 1st
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This listing is for an ESTATE SALE at a specific location.
- Round Midcentury Dining Table In The Style Of Hans Wegner With 8 Chairs
- Nakashima Style Server
- Frazier Speakers
- 2 Piece White Sofa/Sectional
- Mid Century Chair
- Side Chairs
- Occasional Tables
- Loads Of Interesting Decorative Items Throughout
- Contemporary Style Oil Paintings
- Art Pieces Includes Signed Japanese Artist Jerry Okimoto
- Israeli: Artist Zelda Malovitch
- Calder Signed Print
- Collage By Saul Steinberg 1969
- Blown Glass
- Ceramic And Sculptural Decorative Includes Giraffe Collectibles
- Loads Of Leather Bound Books
- Hand Signed Oversized Etching Folios By Octavio Paz/Motherwell
- Marino Marino
- Death In Venice And Crime By Meras
- Rugs And Reiki Rigs
- Midcentury Style Bedroom Furniture
Some wonderful Midcentury sales come in small packages:
Round Midcentury Dining Table in the Style of Hans Wegner with Eight Chairs
Nakashima Style Server
Ekornes Norway Leather Recliner
2 Piece White Sofa/Sectional
Mid Century Chair and Ottoman, Side Chairs and Occasional Tables
Loads of Interesting Decorative Items Throughout
Contemporary Style Oil Paintings and Art Pieces includes Signed Japanese Artist Jerry Okimoto, Israeli: Artist Zelda Malovitch, Calder Signed Print, Rayner, Collage by Saul Steinberg 1969
Handblown Venetian Glass Stemware
Ceramic and Sculptural Decorative, includes Giraffe Collectibles
Stemware and Linens
Loads of Leather Bound Books & Hundreds of Signed First Edition Books from the Limited Editions Club
Hand Signed Oversized Etching Folios by Octavio Paz/Motherwell, Marino Marino, Death In Venice and Crime By Meras
Rugs and Reiki Rugs
Midcentury Style Bedroom Furniture
Leon Niehues Handwoven Basket
Directions: From West – LIE to Exit 37/Willis Ave, Left onto Willis Ave. pass under the LIE, road name changes to Mineola Ave. Continue North on Mineola to Right onto Pine Drive S, Second Left onto Short Drive.
From East – LIE to Exit 37/Willis Ave. Merge onto Service Rd to Right onto Willis Ave/Mineola Ave. Continue North on Mineola to Right onto Pine Drive S, Second Left onto Short Drive.
ONE SIDE PARKING ONLY PLEASE.
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.