OLD BROOKVILLE: BY FULL OF SURPRIZES, FRIDAY, JULY 19TH
Old Brookville, NY, 11545
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This listing is for an ESTATE SALE at a specific location.
- Vintage Dr Table With 8 Chairs & Matching Credenza
- Louise Nevelson Signed Lithograph
- Robert Wyland'S Turtle Vision From Weyland Galleries
- Vintage Tapestry From Israel
- Antique Stitchery
- Sterling Pieces
- Loads Of Costume Jewelry
- Some 14K And Tiffany
- Lots Of Crystal And Bohemian Glass
- Ornate Silver Plate Tea Set
- Assorted Large Silver Plate Pieces
- Fine Art
- Oil Paintings
- Lucky Sculpture By Nancy Miller
- Capraro Clown Litho
- Antique Asian Wood Temple Sculpture
- Midcentury Neutral Rug
- Loads Of China
- Both Vintage European And Contemporary Style
- Burnished Metal Table
- Stacking Table
- Assorted Lamps
- Loads Of Bric-A-Brac And Decorative Items
- Kennedy Era Life Magazines
- 1970’S Ranger And Football Trading Cards
- Bobble Heads
- Loads Of Lps
- Like New Lift Chair
- Vintage Mini Milk Bottles
Old Brookville Sales are Great, this one too! Items include:
· Vintage DR Table with 8 Chairs & Matching Credenza
· Louise Nevelson Signed Lithograph
· Robert Wyland's Turtle Vision from Weyland Galleries
· Vintage Tapestry from Israel. Antique Stitchery
· Sterling Pieces
· Loads of Costume Jewelry, Some 14k and Tiffany
· Lots of Crystal and Bohemian Glass
· Ornate Silver Plate Tea Set
· Assorted Large Silver Plate Pieces
· Fine Art, Seriagraphs, Oil Paintings, Etchings, Prints
· Lucky Sculpture by Nancy Miller
· Capraro Clown Litho
· Antique Asian Wood Temple Sculpture
· Midcentury Neutral Rug
· Loads of China, Both Vintage European and Contemporary Style
· Burnished Metal Table, Stacking Table, Assorted Lamps
· Loads of Bric-A-Brac and Decorative Items
· Books, Kennedy Era Life Magazines
· 1970’s Ranger and Football Trading Cards
· Bobble Heads
· LOADS Of LPs
· Like New Lift Chair
· Vintage Mini Milk Bottles
Address and directions will follow a few days before the sale.
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works:
Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m.
This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you!