This sale has ended.
OLD BROOKVILLE: STEP BACK IN TIME TO VINTAGE, MIDCENTURY & FINE ART BY FULL OF SURPRIZES, FRI, 7/19
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This listing is for an ESTATE SALE at a specific location.
- Vintage Dr Table With 8 Chairs & Matching Credenza
- Louise Nevelson Signed Lithograph
- Robert Wyland'S Turtle Vision From Weyland Galleries
- Vintage Tapestry From Israel
- Antique Stitchery
- Sterling Pieces
- Loads Of Costume Jewelry
- Some 14K And Tiffany
- Lots Of Crystal And Bohemian Glass
- Ornate Silver Plate Tea Set
- Assorted Large Silver Plate Pieces
- Fine Art
- Oil Paintings
- Lucky Sculpture By Nancy Miller
- Antique Asian Wood Temple Sculpture
- Midcentury Neutral Rug
- Loads Of China
- Both Vintage European And Contemporary Style
- Burnished Metal Table
- Stacking Table
- Assorted Lamps
- Loads Of Bric-A-Brac And Decorative Items
- Kennedy Era Life Magazines
- 1970’S Ranger And Football Trading Cards
- Loads Of Lps
- Like New Lift Chair
- Vintage Mini Milk Bottles
- Capraro Jester Litho
- 1960'S Bobble Heads
- 1920'S Yankees Stadium Seats
Old Brookville Sales are Great, this one too with it’s Midcentury/Contemporary Flair! Items include:
· Vintage DR Table with 8 Chairs & Matching Credenza
· Louise Nevelson Signed Lithograph
· Robert Wyland's Turtle Vision from Weyland Galleries
· Vintage Tapestry from Uzbekistan. Antique Stitchery
· Sterling Flatware Service for 12 Reed & Barton - Francis The First and other Sterling Pieces
· Loads of Costume Jewelry, Some 14k and Tiffany
· Lots of Crystal and Bohemian Glass
· Beautiful Vintage China
· Ornate Silver Plate Tea Set
· Assorted Large Silver Plate Pieces
· Bose Stereo
· Fine Art, Seriagraphs, Oil Paintings, Etchings, Prints
· Lucky Sculpture by Nancy Miller
· Capraro Jeester Litho
· Antique Asian Wood Temple Sculpture
· Midcentury Neutral Rug
· Loads of China, Both Vintage European and Contemporary Style
· Burnished Metal Table, Stacking Table, Assorted Lamps
· Loads of Bric-A-Brac and Decorative Items
· Books, Kennedy Era Life Magazines + High School and College Year Books
· Sports Year Books, Collectibles, 1970’s Ranger and Football Trading Cards
· 1920's Yankee Stadium Seats
· Puzzles: Many Boxes Ready To Go
· 1960's Bobble Heads
· Loads & Loads & Loads of LPs
· Like New Leather Lift Chair
· Tons Kitchen-ware
· Vintage Mini Milk Bottles
· Lots of Household Items
· LOADED Garage
Directions: LIE to Exit 41N/Rte 106/017 North. Continue North and bear to the left to stay on 107/Cedar Swamp Rd. Continue North crossing over Northern Blvd/25A to Right onto Chicken Valley Rd, Second Left onto Brookville Ln, First Right onto Woodland Rd. ONE SIDE PARKING ONLY PLEASE. Parking Assistance will be available.
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works:
Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m.
This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you!