This sale has ended.
MANHASSET: BY FULL OF SURPRIZES, THURSDAY, JULY 12TH
ABOUT THIS SALE:
· 1960's Directional Harvey Probber Dining Room Table with 8 Chairs and China Closet
· Georg Jensen Sterling Flatware
· 5 Piece Sterling Tea Set and Tray
· Sterling Serving Pieces
· Costume Jewelry and 14K
· Men's 18 Gold Watch
· B & G Porcelain Figurines
· Large Jere Wall Sculpture
· Mod 70's Sofa and 2 Chairs with Chrome Bases by Selig
· Oversized Abstract Oil Painting
· Decorative Figurines, Wall Tiles
· Kitchenware, Decorative Items
· New Perfume in Box
· Bedroom Set's
· Teak Bedroom Set
· Books, CD's, LP's, Older Stereo Equipment
· Glass and Wood Mod Coffee Table
· Baldwin Spinet Piano
· Handwoven Rugs
· Patio Furniture: Indoor and Outside
· Wall Mirrors
· Lots of Bric-A-Brac and Decorative Pieces
Directions: LIE to Exit 36 and head North on Searingtown Rd (from the east that would be a right from Service Rd). Cross 25A/Northern Blvd, road name becomes Port Washington Blvd. Pass St. Francis Hospital and a few blocks up turn Left onto Chestnut Rd. ONE SIDE PARKING ONLY PLEASE!
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.