This sale has ended.
LAKE SUCCESS: BY FULL OF SURPRIZES, THURSDAY, JULY 25TH
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This listing is for an ESTATE SALE at a specific location.
- Sterling Flatware Norse & Serving Pieces
- George Bullit Lucite
- Costume Jewelry & 14K
- Decorative Bric-A-Brac
- Chrome & Glass Dining Table
- Grey Leather Sectional
- Loads Of Rock ‘N’ Roll Lps & 45S
- Boxes & Boxes Filled With Baseball Cards
- Jay Strongwater Frame
- Stone Sculptures
- George Jensen Sterling Serving Pieces
- French Posters
- Glass & Lucite Coffee Table
- Contemporary Art From The 80S
- Lots Of Retro Stuff From The 70S & 80S: Includes Porcelain & Lucite.. Vintage & Contemporary
- Office Supplies
- Cameras & Audio Visual
- Women’S Clothing & Fox Jacket
- Bar Items
- Newer Golf Clubs & Some Tools
- Dahlquist Speakers
This Lake Success home has a nice variety of items from Sterling to Golf and Jewelry to LPs. Items also include:
· Sterling Flatware Norse & Serving Pieces
· George Bullit Lucite
· Costume Jewelry & 14k
· Lots Of Decorative Bric-A-Brac
· Chrome & Glass Dining Table
· Grey Leather Sectional
· Loads Of Rock ‘N’ Roll LPs & 45s
· Boxes & Boxes Filled with Baseball Cards
· Jay Strongwater Frame
· Stone Sculptures
· George Jensen Sterling Serving Pieces
· French Posters
· Glass & Lucite Coffee Table
· Contemporary Art from the 80s
· Lots of Retro Stuff from the 70s & 80s: Includes Porcelain & Lucite.. Vintage & Contemporary
· Office Supplies
· Cameras & Audio Visual
· Women’s Clothing & Fox Jacket
· Bar Items
· Newer Golf Clubs & Some Tools
· Dahlquist Speakers
Directions: From East: LIE to Exit 33/ Lakeville Road/Community Drive, continue on Service Rd crossing over Community Dr & Lakeville Rd bearing Right to stay on Service Rd/Horace Harding Blvd. 2nd Right onto Soundview Dr, 1st Left onto Old Farm.
From West: LIE to Exit 32/Little Neck Pkwy. Left onto Little Neck to Right onto Bates Rd, 4th Left onto Soundview, 1st Left onto Old Farm.
ONE SIDE PARKING ONLY PLEASE!
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.