This sale has ended.
EAST ROCKAWAY: BY FULL OF SURPRIZES, SUNDAY, JANUARY 12TH
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This listing is for an ESTATE SALE at a specific location.
- Reed & Barton Chelsea Sterling Flatware – Never Used
- Sterling Servings Pieces And More
- Quality Costume Jewels
- Hardman Baby Grand Piano
- Banded Dining Room Table And Breakfront
- French Majolica Tureen
- Antique Books Including Grant And Thomas Moore
- Fast Foam Antique Fire Extinguishers With Brass Labels
- Vintage Women’S Clothes 60’S/70’S
- Adding Machines And Typewriters
- Porcelain And Glass Telephone Signs
- Decorative Items & Serving Pieces
- Royal Copenhagen China Set – Blue Flowers
- Vintage Lamps
- Assorted Furnishings – Dressers
- Chairs And Desks
- Loads Of Clothing
- Filing Cabinets
- Vintage Wood High Chair
- Truck Poster
- Garage Items
Vintage Sale in East Rockaway, loaded with items from yesteryear. Items include:
· Reed & Barton Chelsea Sterling Flatware – Never used!
· Sterling Servings Pieces and more
· Quality Costume Jewels and Furs
· Hardman Baby Grand Piano
· Banded Dining Room Table and Breakfront
· French Majolica Tureen
· Antique Books Including Grant and Thomas Moore
· Fast Foam Antique Fire Extinguishers with Brass Labels
· Vintage Women's & Children's Clothes 60’s/70’s
· Adding Machines and Typewriters
· Porcelain and Glass Telephone Signs
· Decorative Items & Serving Pieces throughout
· Royal Copenhagen China Set – Blue Flowers
· Vintage Lamps
· Assorted Furnishings – Dressers, Chairs and Desks
· Loads of Clothing
· Filing Cabinets
· Vintage Wood High Chair & Truck Poster
· Bicycle, Sled and other Garage Items
Directions: Southern State Pkwy to Exit 17S/Hempstead Ave. Continue South on Hempstead Ave, bearing Right to stay on Hempstead. Cross over Sunrise Highway and bear Right to get onto Union Ave. Continue South crossing over Scranton Ave to 6th Left onto Rowe, Right onto Waverly, 1st Left onto E. Voss Ave, 1st Left onto Judith Ct. ONE SIDE PARKING ONLY PLEASE.
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.