This sale has ended.
MANCHESTER ESTATE SALE! * by 603 ESTATE SALES
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This listing is for an ESTATE SALE at a specific location.
603 Estate Sales
~ The Most Awarded Estate Liquidator in New Hampshire ~
"MANCHESTER ESTATE SALE!" * by 603 Estate Sales
SATURDAY JUNE 26TH 9AM - 3PM
265 CEDAR ST. MANCHESTER NH.
We're in Manchester this Saturday for a 3 Floor Residential Home, and the family left everything for us except for very few personal items so it's full! Our Client wants the house empty to be ready to sell it so deals will be plentiful with this one! We promise to make it worth the drive, that's our promise! DO NOT MISS THIS SALE!
So, How exactly do you sell off every single item in an entire home only 1 day? True honest LIQUIDATION PRICING from the start along with deeper discounts at the end of the day. Be prepared for a fast moving sale full of goodies all of which HAVE TO GO & MUST SELL regardless of price!
Bring a friend to share in the fun, credit card or cash, and we will supply the many deals! This is an excellent Estate Sale liquidation to sell off every single item in this home in only 1 Day!
- You must come to and be at the actual sale for pricing and to purchase anything! We do NOT give pricing before sales.
- We have one of the largest followings in the UNITED STATES! Come be one of over 15,000 followers on our Social Media!
- FACEBOOK: Search on Facebook for: 603 Estate Sales
- INSTAGRAM: Search on Instagram for: 603_Estate_Sales
This is an on-sight Tag Sale/ Estate Sale inside the home to completely sell off the entire contents in only 2 Days! 603 Estate Sales invites you to come shop this true complete, full and final Liquidation Estate Sale of ALL PERSONAL PROPERTY!
We follow the golden rule of professionally run Estate Sales, you'll have to come to the sale for prices!
- READ THIS PLEASE: Important Info!
- Parking: Sale is in the city, so expect limited parking and come prepared to walk if necessary.
- NO ANIMALS, DRINKS OR FOOD WILL BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE SALE.
Covid/CDC Guidelines: Mask wearing is optional.
- Our Estate Sales are the upmost Professional Estate Sales, this is what to expect at our sales:
- Attendance: We do not do sign in sheets. Form a line only. We have one of the largest followings of shoppers in the Country, so typically some shoppers will arrive HOURS before we open to make sure they are in line when we open the door. We expect a big turnout for this sale, because who doesn't like amazing prices on thousands of amazing items! We keep it very simple: We will let in the most shoppers at one time that we deem is accurate based on the safety of our shoppers and the size of the home. Our highest priority is the safety of our shoppers. Please do not be grumpy with us if you roll out of bed late and have to wait in line. The early bird absolutely gets the worm. We open at the advertised time and never allow early entry. If you really want your best chance at getting in right when we open, we recommend arriving MANY HOURS before we open. If you don't like crowds or waiting, we recommend coming later in the day. If you arrive hours before we open, we just ask for you NOT to walk the property and to stay BEHIND our open/closed sign. Anyone not abiding to this will be asked to leave. We have Cameras with motion sensors mounted around the property inside and out. Thank you for the respect!
- Payment Options: Cash and Credit only. For fastest checkout, bring cash.
- Last Hour Bargains! Anything remaining the last hour of our sale on the last day will be heavily discounted in every effort to leave this property empty! We call this "Power Hour", meaning If you are a reseller, bargain shopper, super frugal or just darn "cheap", we invite you to attend the last hour of our sale, bring a box or make a pile and name your price! Seriously, if you can get it out of the sale in the last hour the deals will be unheard of! It's a smart idea to come back to our sales the last hour! Just make sure you can get it all out by closing time. No exceptions.
- Bring shopping bags or boxes with you! We simply cannot supply bags & boxes for hundreds of people every weekend.* NOTE: We reserve the right and we WILL check ALL boxes, bags, purses before you exit.
- First come, First served: Our Estate Sales are simply conducted on a first-come, first-served basis. Get there very early and well before opening time if you expect to be one of the first to enter at opening time. Having one of the largest followings in the United States, it's typical for us to have lines therefore we have to limit the amount of shoppers inside at one time. We do this based on the safety of our shoppers and respect for our clients homes.
- We open promptly at the advertised time for each sale. We never allow early entry.
- We don't give out prices before the sale for any reason. Most Items will be Priced with a sticker or a price tag. If you hold the item or its tag it is considered yours and agreed to be sold for asking price. If you wish to negotiate, then make an offer before holding the item or taking it's price tag. If an item(s) are not priced, then we would like you to make an offer.
- We are unable to move, deliver or relocate items, so please come prepared with help to do so. All items need to be removed by the end of advertised hours. Every item is sold as-is, where-is, UNTESTED, with no warranties whatsoever expressed or implied. No returns or refunds for any reason.
- We have an abundance of Security protocols in place including Security people, counterfeit money detection, video cameras recording all activity and a security alarm system in place at the home and during the sale. Tag / Price Switching is a FELONY in the State of New Hampshire. IT'S OUR POLICY TO PROSECUTE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
- We want you to have fun and to enjoy the sale! ANY questions please ask any uniformed Sales Person. We LOVE our shoppers and we are eager to assist you and to get to know you! Make sure to sign up on our email list at the Cashier!
We can guarantee you'll want to mark this sale on the calendar!
Please note there is so much more than in photos! We are busy setting this sale up and will post more photos on our Facebook page! For the most up to date info follow our Facebook page where we have more photos and daily updates.
- Come be one of 15,000+ people that are following us on Social Media!
- FACEBOOK: (Simply search for 603 Estate Sales on Facebook and "Like" or "Follow" our page)
- INSTAGRAM: (Simply search on Instagram for: 603_Estate_Sales )
Thank you for your support!
~Michael & Teal Baldasaro~ 603 Estate Sales
603 Estate Sales
"The Most Awarded Estate Liquidator in New Hampshire"