This sale has ended.
GREAT NECK: BY FULL OF SURPRIZES, SUNDAY, OCTOBER 22ND
ABOUT THIS SALE:
LOADED Elegant Home with Quality Antiques and Collectibles throughout. Items include:
- Joan Miro signed Lithograph
- Sterling, 14K and Costume Jewelry
- Many Fine Art Pc's Including Oils, Water Colors and Prints
- Mink Coat
- Antique Books
- Asian Collectibles
- Legras Vases
- Mirrors and Console Table
- Vintage Chairs
- Round vintage dining table and chairs
- Costume Jewelry
- Quality Vintage Decorative Items
- Large Jadeite Lamp
- Coffee Table and Console Table
- Bakers Rack
- Chagall Poster
- Bose Radio
- French Provincial Bedroom
- Lots of Handbags and Scarves
Directions: Northern Pkwy to Exit 25N/Lakeville Road, Right onto Lakeville Rd., (if coming from West - right off of ramp to Right onto Lakeville), continue North on Lakeville, crossover 25A/Northern blvd, road name changes to Middle Neck Rd., address is between Beverly and Linden.
** Great Neck parking info: No money in meters required on Sundays. Enter thru the front lobby. Pink signup sheet will be tied onto railing on far left side of property. **
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
- Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
- Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
- Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Effective 1/1/17 Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.