This sale has ended.
BROOKYLN: BY FULL OF SURPRIZES, SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 19TH
ABOUT THIS SALE:
Good Living in this Traditional home. Items include:
· Wood Dining Room Table with 8 Chairs
· Fun, Wrought Iron Chandelier
· Antique French Marquetry Armoire
· Wallace Grand Baroque Sterling Flatware Service for 20
· Abundance of Sterling
· Fine Jewelry
· Antique Wood/Mirror Screen
· All Drapery throughout
· Loades of Kitchenware and Dish Sets
· Loads of Vintage Porcelain and Crystal Serving Pieces
· Non-Fiction Books
· Attorney and Bicycle Art
· Sofa, Settees Coffee Tables
· Loads of Bric-A-Brac
· French Beregere Chairs
· Lady's Dresser & Armoire
· Flat Screen TV
· Women's Clothes
· King Bed/Headboard
· Washer, Dryer & GE Fridge
Directions: Northern Parkway West to Exit 13W/Jackie Robinson Pkwy. 5+ miles, Jackie Robinson becomes Pennsylvania Ave. 1.4 miles Rightt NY 27/Linden Blvd. Left Ave D and Bear Left to stay on it. Left E 88th and Right Foster. Bear Left onto Kings Highway and bear Right to stay on it. Right Ave J and Right onto E 8th St. ONE SIDE PARKING ONLY PLEASE!
Southern State West becomes Belt Parkway, Exit 11N toward Marine Park and merge onto Flatbush Ave. Bear Left at fork to stay on Flatbush. Left Ave J and Right E8th St. ONE SIDE PARKING ONLY PLEASE!
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
- Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
- Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
- Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Effective 1/1/17 Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.