This sale has ended.
Mid-Century Awesome Estate Sale (Sept 25-27)
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This listing is for an ESTATE SALE at a specific location.
- Original Saarinen Tulip Table
- Lots Of Interesting Pottery
- Lots Of Great Artwork
- Really Great Books - Lots And Lots Of Them!
- Fine Rugs
- Fantastic Antique Tong-Su Chests
- Mcm Lamps - Table And Hanging
- Dansk China
- Asian Scrolls
- Japanese Woodblock Prints Including Kyoshi Saito
- Yamaha Console Piano
- Antique Chests
- Antique Chairs
- Mcm Chairs
- Mcm Patio Furniture
- Stoneware - Crocks
- Rattan Furniture
- Sailboat Model
- Decorator Accessories
- And Much Much Much More!
Mid-Century Awesome Estate Sale (Sept 25-27) in Alexandria (Hollin Hills) at the home of the former owner of Full Circle Gallery in Old Town featuring original Saarinen tulip table, antique tong-su chests, MCM lamps, great books, pottery, collectibles, rugs, lots of great artwork, decorator accessories, household, and tons more! Mark your calendar and plan on attending this special event!
*** Online entry numbers will be invited into the sale first and only really needed for opening. ***
*** Only after online numbers are finished will onsite signups be invited into the sale. ***
*** We move through the line quickly, so knock on the door if you need a status update. ***
** IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ **
We are truly excited to get back to work for our clients and customers. Onsite sale procedures have been updated to keep everyone as safe as possible and comply with regulations or recommendations from government and health authorities.
Here are the details of our new "rules of engagement":
General Safety Conditions:
1. If you have a fever, symptoms, or known exposure in the prior 14 days, please, not enter the sale.
2. Face coverings are required, unless exempt according to state and local regulations.
3. Disposable gloves not required, but would be appreciated.
Accessing the sale:
1. Online sign up for numbers for each event on our website.
2. If not waiting in your car, please wait patiently for access outside and keep 6 feet from other shoppers
3. Sale hours are Friday 9-3, Saturday 9-3, and Sunday 9-1.
1. Number of people will be limited to between 10 and 50 people in accordance with state and local guidance and at our site manager's discretion to comply with social distancing guidelines.
2. We will try to limit occupancy of any particular room to one customer and one staff person.
3. Hallways and checkout area will have 6 foot spacing marks with blue tape with requests that customers be patient and allow others to pass safely.
4. In common areas like checkout, please maintain 6 foot spacing from other customers.
1. Cashless environment - credit card (Visa/MC/Discover/AMEX) or debit card purchases only to minimize contact between customers and staff.
1. As always, no credit/debit card convenience fee.
2. No Early Birds.
3. All items sold as is, where is. No refunds or returns.
4. Announcements on sale day take precedence over any written, advertised and prior verbal announcements.