This sale has ended.
Feb 17 - Real Estate and Contents
ABOUT THIS SALE:
RAIN OR SHINE
Saturday, February 17, 2018, at 10:00 am
Location: 4215 Old Friendship Rd, Finger, TN 38334
Directions: Take Hwy 45 South of Henderson to Old Friendship Road; turn and proceed few miles to sale on Left. Follow signs.
Selling for Mr. Tony and Mrs. Kim McNeil, Downsizing
HOME & SHOP ON 2.7 ACRES, TOOLS & FARM EQUIPMENT, TRAILERS, MOTORCYCLE, APPLIANCES, FURNITURE, HOT TUB
Auctioneer’s Comment: Everything Sells Regardless of Price! No buyers premium or hidden fees.
Real Estate Sells at 10:01 a.m.
5600+/- sq ft secluded and private Brick Home on 2.7 ACRES!
- 4 to 5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths,
- Newer Metal Roof (3 years),
- Walk-out Basement with Bathroom and Large Bonus Room,
- Main floor with Formal Dining, Breakfast Nook, Great Room, Master Bedroom with Master Bath and Double Vanity,
- Upstairs with Office, Huge Bedroom and Bath,
- 2-car Attached Garage with Automatic Door,
- Stained Concrete Front Porch,
- Rear Deck Under Roof,
- Large Shop 30 x 50 with 16 ft automatic drive-through door and side entry door.
Open House on Real Estate Sunday, February 11, from 3:00 - 4:00 pm
For more information call Darrell Ridgely at 731-694-6213
- 125 Kawasaki Motorcycle,
- 1964 4000 Ford Tractor with New Parts and Tires, has all the metal (Restoration Piece),
- 2015 Big Tex 20GN Gooseneck Trailer,
- 16 ft Tandem Axle Trailer,
- Covington 1-Row Planter with Plates and Plows, Like New,
- 6 Yard Dirt Pan, New Cylinder,
- Frontier Bush Hog, 6 ft with Slip Clutch,
- 7 ft Box Blade,
- Woods Finish Mower DR8400,
- Edge Push Trimmer,
- Murray Push Mower,
- Fuel Tank & Pump 90 Gallon,
- 4000 Watt Generator,
- Parts Washer Cabinet,
- Work Table and Vice,
- 30 Ton Press,
- Large Hoist Frame with 3 Ton Chain Hoist,
- 60 gallon 3 pt Hitch Sprayer with Booms,
- 3 pt Hitch Seeder,
- Diamond Plate Fuel Tank,
- Rigid Aluminum Pipe Wrench 48 inch,
- Craftsman Pressure Washer,
- Air Tank,
- Makita Chop Saw,
- Makita Sander,
- Metal Shelves,
- Rail Road Jack,
- Log Chain,
- Pipe Cutter,
- Jack Stands,
- Shop Light,
- Iron Wheel,
- Fishing Poles,
- Wash Tub,
- 6 Person Tropic Sea Spa Hot Tub,
- Black Side-by-Side Refrigerator,
- Natural Gas Cook Stove,
- Gilded Mirror,
- Duncan Phyfe Table with Chairs,
- Curio Cabinet,
- Gun Cabinet,
- Bunk Bed,
- Day Bed,
- Bakers Rack,
- Oak Bedroom Suite: Queen Bed, Night Stand, Tri-fold Mirror Dresser, Armoire,
- Queen Anne-Leg Buffet Server.
Real Estate Terms: 10% down day of sale, balance due on or before 45 days.
Personal Property Terms: Payment in full day of sale. Cash or good check with bank letter unless personally known by Auction Co.
Lead Paint Notice: Please note that all residential property built prior to 1978 is sold subject to disclosure and inspection requirements. Buyers are allowed a 10-day period in which properties may be inspected for the presence of lead paint.
NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM – NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM!
All Announcements Day of Sale Take Precedence Over All Advertised Media. Auction Company reserves the right to group and regroup tracts to achieve the highest possible price for seller.
All information provided herein is believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed due to the possibility of human error. Please let us know if you notice inaccuracies.
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your the sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Contact Us Today!
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
TN Firm # 4804 • KY RP # 3830
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213