This sale has ended.
WOODMERE: BY FULL OF SURPRIZES, SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 2ND
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This listing is for an ESTATE SALE at a specific location.
- Tons Decorative
- French Style Mirror And Console Table
- Sterling Judaica Mezzuzahs
- Sterling Challah Knives
- Matzah Covers
- Artist Illustrations
- · Asian Art
- Contemporary Art
- Original Illustrations Of Boomer Comic Strip By Mel Casson
- Costume Jewelry
- Quality Mahogany Wood Storage Unit
- Iron Bed Frame
- Games And Puzzles
- Lots Of Clothing
- Fur Coats
- House Loaded
This is a FUN Sale in a Loaded House: Shopping Room Only!! There are lots of interesting items including Original Illustrations of the Comic Strip Boomer by Mel Casson and so much more. Items include:
· Tons Decorative
· French Style Mirror and Console Table
· Sterling Judaica Mezzuzahs, Sterling Challah Knives, Matzah Covers
· Artist Illustrations
· Asian Art, Contemporary Art and More
· Original Illustrations of Boomer Comic Strip by Mel Casson
· Costume Jewelry
· Quality Mahogany Wood Storage Unit
· Iron Bed Frame
· Games and Puzzles
· Lots of Clothing,
· Fur Coats
· Did I say A Lot of Clothing?
· House Loaded
Directions: Southern State Pkwy to Exit 17/Hempstead Ave, continue South on Hempstead bearing Right to stay on Hempstead Ave. Continue South crossing over Peninsula to Right onto Merrick Rd and then Quick Left to get onto Broadway. Continue South on Broadway crossing over Sunrise and continue several miles to Left onto Burton Ave. Right onto Browers Point Branch. ONE SIDE PARKING ONLY PLEASE.
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.