This sale has ended.
UPPER BROOKVILLE/OYSTER BAY: ONE HELL OF A SALE BY FULL OF SURPRIZES, SAT, 1/19 & SUN, 1/20
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This listing is for an ESTATE SALE at a specific location.
This is the most Quality, Demolition Sale you will ever attend! Not only are all the typical Furnishings / Decorative Items for sale, all Granite Tops, Kitchen Counters, Cabinets, Appliances, Lighting, 12’ Granite Slabs, and Outdoor Bricking. So strap on your Fitbits, you will do miles walking through this expansive home. Other items you will find include:
- Bernhardt Dining Table with 10 Chairs and Buffet
- Quality Lighting
- Fine Art & Prints
- 7 Quality Electric Guitars including: 2 Gibson, Carl Robeli, 2 Epiphone, Burns London, Dan Electro
- Corvette: 40th Anniversary, 34,000 miles, Mint. White on White New Battery, New Tires, Mint Condition inside and out ...well loved! Always garaged
- 1986 Rolls Royce
- 1978 Mercedes
- 2005 Subaru
- Toyota Solara
- Vintage Clocks & Mirrors
- William Hinn Bedroom Set & other Bedroom Sets and Beds
- Leather Sectional
- Assorted Murano Glass Vases
- Brass Sculptures
- Wall Hangings
- Game Table
- Fabulous Contemporary Glass & Chrome Table with 6 Leather Bucket Chairs
- Oversized Bronze Art Nouveau Style Statue
- Signed Don Quixote Sculpture
- French Stove
- Chesterfield Sofa
- Library with Books and Shelves
- Tons of Quality Decorative Items and Decorative Serving Pieces
- Model Cars
- Samsung Washer & Dryer
- Foos Ball & Pachinko Game
Directions: LIE to Exit 41N/Rte 106/107 North, continue North bearing Left to stay on Rte 107, continue North on 107 to Right onto Wheatley Rd., Left onto Brookville Rd. Cross over 25A/Northern Blvd. Road name changes to Wolver Hollow Rd., continue to Right on Chicken Valley, 1st Right onto Chestnut Hill Dr. ONE SIDE PARKING ONLY PLEASE.
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.