This sale has ended.
SYOSSET: BY FULL OF SURPRIZES, SATURDAY, JANUARY 27TH
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This Home is Loaded with a Lifetime of Collecting & Crafting, and there's a Digger Basement too! Items include:
· Dining Room Table and 6 Chairs
· Curio Cabinets filled with Waterford
· Royal Dalton Adria Pattern
· Loads of Serving Pieces
· Console Piano
· Large Stamp Collection
· Office Desk
· Electronics including a Turntable
· Assorted Handbags
· Lots of Women's Clothing
· Bedroom Sets
· Hummels and Other Figurines
· Thimble Collection
· Kitchen Appliances
· Dime Store Vintage Cash Register
· Tools and Loads of SurpriZes!
Directions: Northern Pkwy to Exit 36N/South Oyster Bay Rd North, continue North on S. Oyster Bay Rd., crossing over the LIE and Jericho Tpk. Road name changes to Jackson Ave. Continue North on Jackson, crossing over the railroad tracks and bearing Right to Cold Spring Rd. Left onto Orchard St. (immediately after CVS), Right onto East St. and quick Left to stay on Orchard. ONE SIDE PARKING ONLY PLEASE!
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.