This sale has ended.
ROSLYN ESTATES: BY FULL OF SURPRIZES, FRIDAY, DECEMBER 14TH
ABOUT THIS SALE:
Assorted Furnishings, Unique Statuary and Decorative Items some with an International Flair! That's what you will find at this "Unique Items" Sale. Items include:
- Great Holiday Gifts!! Including: Baccarat, Oreffors, Lenox, Ginori, Rosenthal, Herend, Royal Copenhagen
- Yamaha Digital Piano 88 Keys
- Bakealite Mahjong
- Sofas, Sectional, and an Assortment of Occasional Furnishings some Vintage
- Baby Grand Piano
- 14k, Sterling and Costume Jewelry
- Vintage Portraits, Statuary, Unique Figurines, Wall Hanging and Decorative Sconces
- Agam Sculpture with Book - "Art and Judaism"
- Sub Zero Wine Fridge
- Decorative Chests
- Brass and Cranberry Glass Chandelier with Flowers
- Women's Clothing including Party Dresses
- African Masks
- Unique Lighting
- Assortment of Candlesticks and Quality Bric-A-Brac
- Electric Ferris Wheel
Directions: LIE to Exit 37/Willis Ave/Mineola Ave., Willis Ave. becomes Mineola Ave. North of the LIE. Continue North on Mineola to Left onto The Maples, take Maples to the end, then Right onto The Intervales. ONE SIDE PARKING ONLY PLEASE!
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
- Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
- Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
- Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.