This sale has ended.
LLOYD HARBOR: BY FULL OF SURPRIZES, SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD & SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 4TH
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This listing is for an ESTATE AUCTION at a specific location.
OVERSIZED LOADED HOME! Literally Everything is for Sale! Homeowner Is An Avid Equestrian. Items include:
- Parquet French Dining Room Table/8 Chairs and Country French Breakfront
- Sterling Flatware by International/Royal Danish Pattern and Pitcher
- 14K and Loads of Costume Jewelry
- Baccarat and Lalique
- Large Asian Watercolor
- 2 Ralph Lauren Houndstooth Wool Sofas with Fringes
- Franciscan China: Mariposa Pattern Service for 12+
- Stark Leopard Flower Rug and Stark Custom Rug – Over-sized (20'x18')
- Ergonomic Chair
- Teak Mid-Century Desk, Chair and Chest
- Assorted Fur Coats, Jackets and Fur-lined
- 8 Custom Double Caned Stick Chairs
- Assorted Oil Paintings Decorative
- Kitchenware, Dish Sets, Allclad Pots and Pans, Small Appliances, Etc.
- Assorted Bric-A-Brac includes Waterford Vases
- Ball Python Snake
- Ottoman and Large Wood and Metal Coffee Table
- Women’s Clothing and Equestrian Clothing
- Large Python Handbag: Ltd Edition by Michael Kors and many others bags
- Designer Women’s Shoes and Handbags
- Ornate Specialty Belts
- Side Tables
- Gardall Safe
- Corduroy Sofas
- Antique John Widdicomb Triple Dresser
- Game Table and Chairs
- Paisley Chairs and Ottoman
- Pair Donghia Mohair Chairs and Ottoman
- Pair of Antique Marble Topped Nightstands from Tiffany Estate and Matching Dresser
- Designer Women’s Shoes
- Antique French King Bed: Double Caned
- Loads of Women’s Clothing
- 60” Samsung Smart TV’s
- Hummels and Wedgwood
- Plenty of tack for sale
- Startrac Spinner Bike, Complete Weight Rack, Weight Bench, and Leg Attachment.
- Maytag Side-By-Side/Stainless Steel Fridge
- Patio Table, Chairs, Loungers
- Pool Vac
- 22’ Front Gate Christmas tree (paid over thousand dollars)
Directions: North on Seaford/Oyster Bay Expwy/Rte 135 N to Exit 14E/Jericho Tpk East, continue East to Left onto Woodbury Rd., follow Woodbury for several miles, crossing over 25A/Main St. Road name changes to West Neck Rd, follow West Neck a few miles to Left onto Pheasant Circle. *We will have parking support on Saturday. *Parking on one side of West Neck Rd. Only!
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.