This sale has ended.
LLOYD HARBOR: BY FULL OF SURPRIZES, SATURDAY, JUNE 30TH
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This sale is Full of SurpriZes! Items include:
- Life-size Lawn Horses with Bronze Patina
- Lladro Chess Set
- Antique Easel
- Oversized Antique Breakfront from New Orleans
- Set of Lenox every day China Set.
- Oversized Patio Set: Castelle with Sunbrella fabric
- Loads of Bric-a-Brac and Small Decorative Items
- Quality Ethan Allen Cabinets, Chairs and other small occasional pieces
- Handmade Living Room, Dining Room and other Hand Made Rugs
- Assorted Decorative Art
- Disney Cells
- Baker Amoire, British Khaki Amoire
- King White
- Sofas, Coffee Table, Wooden Storage Cabinet in Excellent Condition
- Lovely Antique, Hand-carved Fireplace Mantle and Mirror from San Francisco. Over 100 years old. Went through earthquake
- Copper Equestrian Weathervane and Whale Coppola Weathervane
- Majolica Parrot Lamp
- Assorted Antique Lighting and Chandeliers..Some Beauties!
- Insync Dolls
- American Girl Dolls Accessories
- Brass Bassinet
- Equestrian Items and Saddle Paddy
- Vintage Nunley Handles from Auction
- Rolls of Fabric and RL Style Wool Drapery
- Saddle Storage Bin
- Window Air Condition Units
- Assorted Rugs Handmade and Man Made Country Carpet
- Electronics and Jimmy Buffet Memorabilia
- Some LP’s
- Dolls include Vintage, Rosie O’Donnell and NASCAR
- Loads of Children’s Books and Toys
- Wicker Telephone Table
- Antique Metal Chocolate Molds include: Hippopotamus, Bunny, Chickens and Santa’s
- Much Much More!
Directions: Either LIE or Northern Parkway to Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway/Rt. 135N. Exit at 14E/Jericho Tpk Eastbound. 1.5 miles Left on Woodbury Rd. Continue 1.78 miles to Left on Rt 108/Harbor Rd. At end, left and quick Right onto 25A East. Follow thru Cold Spring Harbor and as Road bears Right, you continue straight onto Goose Hill Rd. Follow to end and Left onto Jennings and Right onto Middle Hollow Rd. Parking assistance will be available. ONE SIDE PARKING ONLY!
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.