This sale has ended.
GOLD COAST ESTATE IN LATTINGTOWN: BY FULL OF SURPRIZES, THURSDAY, MAY 17TH
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This Water-view Property is located on the Guthrie Estate which once was a Gold Coast era estate. Items available include:
· Quality Incredible Parquet Dining Table with 8 Chairs
· Everything Quality Here: Wood Server
· 5 Knoll Chairs
· Tea Cart
· Bar Cart
· Antique Pedestal with Quartz and Alabaster, from St Louis Worlds Fair
· Quality Costume and Fine Jewelry
· Antique Spindle Wall Rack
· Silk Rug, 8x10’
· Lenox China Aristocrat
· Minton China
· Royal Doulton Rondo
· Round Formica Kitchen Set with Swivel Chairs on Rollers
· Books and Bric-A- Brac
· Bamboo Casual Card Table and Chairs
· Contemporary Sofas
· Women’s Clothing
· Contemporary Lucite Fixtures
· Vintage and Transitional Fixtures
· Pair of Directional Chairs
· Asian Porcelain
· Viennese Bronzes
· Other Chandeliers (One of which I would paint silver as it would be fabulous)
· Lots of Kitchenware
· Wrought Iron Andirons
· Set of 2, 1960’s Metal Patio Sets
· Loads of Serving Pieces
· Fireplace Tools
· ..And Lots More Not Seen In Photos
Directions: LIE to Exit 41/ Rts 106/107 North, continue North bearing Right to stay on 106, stay in Left Ln. to Left onto Brookville Rd. Continue on Brookville crossing over 25A. Road name changes to Wolver-Hollow Rd. First Left onto Piping Rock, continue for several miles. Bear Left to Birch Hill Rd, then Left onto Buckram and 3rd Right onto Weir Ln. Weir turns into Lattingtown Rd. Follow Lattingtown past The Creek Club, Right onto Frost Creek. ONE SIDE PARKING ONLY PLEASE!
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.