This sale has ended.
HEWLETT: BY FULL OF SURPRIZES, SATURDAY, JUNE 2ND
ABOUT THIS SALE:
East meets West in this Sale! The Homeowner was a World Traveler, come and put a splash of International in your home. Items include:
- Asian Dining Table with 6 Chairs
- Oriental Handmade Rugs
- Assorted Small Chests and Storage
- Sofa of the Wealthy, from India
- Console Piano
- Thick Chinese carpets
- Light Fixtures/Chandeliers
- Loads of Bric-A- Brac
- Oil Paintings
- Loads and Loads of Books
- Quality Bookcases Too
- African Art
- Large Buddah
- Vintage Chinese Furniture
- Emperor and Empress Art
- Art from India
- Mid-Century Mod Teak Furnishings
- Murphy Bed
- Women's Clothing
- Patio Furniture
Directions: From the East: Take either the Seaford Oyster Bay or Meadowbrook South to Southern State Parkway West to Exit 19S which is Penninsula Blvd. 2.49 miles and Left on Ocean, Right on Penninsula and Left on Atlantic. Make quick Right on Union, in 1 mile, Right on Lakeview and Right on Hereford.
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
- Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
- Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
- Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve! We look forward to seeing you.