This sale has ended.
HEWLETT NECK: BY FULL OF SURPRIZES, SUNDAY, AUGUST 12TH
ABOUT THIS SALE:
This house is just loaded! It’s like being inside an Interior Decorators home. There’s something for everyone here! Items include:
· Stylish Dining Room Table with 10 Chairs plus Credenza
· Sterling Flatware by Reed and Barton
· Loads of Bric-A-Brac and Decorative Items
· Lalique and Crystal
· Tea Cups
· Loads of Decorative Art
· Lovely Brass and Glass Tea Cart
· Fine China By Wedgewood and Pewter Dish Set
· MacKenzie Childs Wall Clock and Cookie Stand
· Teak Kitchen Set with Benches and Chairs (Love this Set!)
· LP's and Comic Books
· Hanging Pot Rack and Vintage Tin and Metal Kitchen Items
· Rooster and Pitcher and Dog Collections
· Case with Costume Jewelry
· Several Modern Chandeliers
· Vintage Tin Signs
· Darkness II Darkling Statue
· Loads of Charming Country Kitchenware
· Mackenzie Wall Clock
· Asst Cameras
· Goal Line Vintage Small Pinball
· Vintage Kitchen Toys
· Electronics: Denon, Bose, Etc.
· Pool Table Light
· Quality Three Panel Antique Screen
· Antique Gaslight Fixture/Not Electrified
· Brio Wood Train Set
· Loads and Loads Decorative Items
· Fireplace Blower
· Grandfather Clock
· All Sorts of Mirrors and Posters
· Antique Oak Icebox
· Doll Houses, Sports Bobble Heads, Fabulous Rooster Wall Clock On Wrought Iron Frame
· Brass Staircase Rods
· Extra Tiles
· 3 Queen Beds with Various Frames and Dressers
· Clothing and Costume Jewelry
· Patio Sets, Pots and Decorative Items
Directions: From East - From East: SS Pkwy to Penninsula Blvd. Exit 19S, Follow 3+ miles, Cross Sunrise and Left onto Rockaway Ave. Rt onto Broadway. Left onto Franklin, Rt onto E. Broadway and Left onto Browers Pt. Blvd. Rt onto Ross Lane. We will have parking assistance!
From West - Cross Island South to Southern State East. (I like this best): Exit at 17S, Ocean Ave and Rt onto Peninsula. Take Peninsula across Sunrise and follow directions above.
ONE SIDE PARKING ONLY, PARKING ASSISTANCE WILL BE AVAILABLE
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve! We look forward to seeing you.