This sale has ended.
DOUGLASTON MANOR: SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 16TH
ABOUT THIS SALE:
Quality in Douglaston, here is a list of some of the Items you will find in this Interesting
- Le Corbusier Chaise
- 3 Bronze Erte Statues
- Loads of Costume Jewelry and Some Designer Jewelry including Tiffany
- Stain Glass and Antique Lighting
- Inlaid Game Table
- Sterling Flatware by Wallace
- Handmade Rugs
- 78 LPs
- Lots of Books
- Asian Influence
- Ceramics and Porcelain
- Antique Chairs, Beautiful Inlaid Drop Leaf Desk and Book Stand
- Original 5 Piece Wicker Porch Set
- Assorted Games and Wii System
- 70’s Dining Room Table China Closet and Chairs
- Beautiful Pennsylvania Dutch Style Antique Amoire
- Pretty Vintage Wrought Iron Stove
- Round Oak Kitchen Set with Four Chairs
- Lots of Vintage Decorative Bric Brac
- Lionel Trains
Directions: From West - Cross Island to Exit 31E/25A/Northern Blvd East, continue East on 25A to Left onto Douglaston Pkwy, continue North on Douglaston Pkwy, bear to the Left at Hillside to stay on Douglaston, continue North - road name changes to West Dr., stay on West Dr. passing the Douglaston Club on the right, pass 3 blocks to right onto Richmond Rd., corner house.
From East - Northern Pkwy to Exit 25N Lakeville Rd, Right onto Lakeville, continue North to Left onto Northern Blvd/25A, continue West to Right onto Douglaston Pkwy. Continue North on Douglaston Pkwy, bear to the Left at Hillside to stay on Douglaston, continue North - road name changes to West Dr., stay on West Dr. passing the Douglaston Club on the right, pass 3 blocks to right onto Richmond Rd., corner house.
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.